Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

No one is trying to see Nattie vs. Becky drag on for another month with no stakes attached to it.
People don't care about Nattie/Becky because they haven't been given a reason to care about Nattie/Becky; NOT because there isn't a belt involved

Again, it is up to the company to make characters meaningful enough to be able to feud with another character WITHOUT a belt involved
Becky right down there with Fen Baller

Fergal always looks like he's on the verge of having an allergic reaction to something with those damn Clear Eyes demonstration eyeballs of his.

Cesaro getting a push, maybe? They said "future title shot" but I doubt they actually mean it, just an offhanded comment to get internet nerds interested.

I'm only excited for Smackdown tonight to see what they do with the IC. The Heavyweight title became trash when Dean Ambrose and Dolph Ziggler were made the two stars who vie for it.

Just saw the Seth/Finn segment
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Never have Finn do a live promo again
laugh.gif
 first time i heard Finn on the mic. Dude is pretty boring.

Also, his entrance is way too long. Son popped his collar like 25 times.

I hate that **** he does with his arms to his music when he throws them in the air. I hate that entrance altogether, I really hope dude isn't wearing the dreadlock hat at PPV's anymore.

What's with all of the sudden Finn Balor/Prince Devitt hate?

No he's not great on the stick but he came up the ranks in Japan where talking is not as emphasized as actual in ring story-telling and match quality. I don't fault him for not having an Americanized skill seeing as he is from Ireland by way of Japan.

laugh.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
 first time i heard Finn on the mic. Dude is pretty boring.

Also, his entrance is way too long. Son popped his collar like 25 times.
I hate that **** he does with his arms to his music when he throws them in the air. I hate that entrance altogether, I really hope dude isn't wearing the dreadlock hat at PPV's anymore.

[h1]Meltzer stated on the newest WOR that smackdown will be adding Women's and Tag Team titles to smackdown in the near future[/h1]

Well they better start bringing in a bunch more women and teams. Can't have just 6 women fighting for a title :lol:

No he's not great on the stick but he came up the ranks in Japan where talking is not as emphasized as actual in ring story-telling and match quality. I don't fault him for not having an Americanized skill seeing as he is from Ireland by way of Japan.

It's not sudden. He's boring.

[h1]Meltzer stated on the newest WOR that smackdown will be adding Women's and Tag Team titles to smackdown in the near future[/h1]
Well they better start bringing in a bunch more women and teams. Can't have just 6 women fighting for a title
laugh.gif
Didn't NXT have like, 4 women fighting for the title for the better part of a year though?

Cesaro/Sheamus could be a tag team lowkey. Give them a Cena/Batista team where they dominate everything but only hold the title for like a month

Last edited:

Post some of the ones that are universal wears
Well for full disclosure, I'm the type of guy who wears sports/superhero/band tees, so it's all the same to me, but these are just a few of the currents I regularly rotate:

View media item 2120532
(couldn't find a good pic)

View media item 2120533
(full disclosure, I colored in the little WW with black sharpie)

View media item 2120534

it's not the fact that they are wrestling shirts that's the issue, it's that the majority of the E's designs are ever so trash, featuring cringe+ catchphrases, overdesign (DAMN have they killed so many perfectly good shirts with some off-brand ******** on the back) and a general look like they belong at a K-Mart alongside shirts that say "Slugger Sports" and "Extreme Beach Patrol."

of course I have most of the standards...NWO, etc...but yeah if they made better shirts, I'd buy even more...they look cool enough, I like the subject matter and the ******* don't complain. case closed.

Damn DC, this is like Prince Puma answering Great Muta's challenge, then Puma beating the **** out of him for 10 minutes straight, ending with a Shining Wizard and Moonsault just to rub salt in his wound.

Well they better start bringing in a bunch more women and teams. Can't have just 6 women fighting for a title :lol:

Didn't NXT have like, 4 women fighting for the title for the better part of a year though?

Cesaro/Sheamus could be a tag team lowkey. Give them a Cena/Batista team where they dominate everything but only hold the title for like a month

Yea, but not two hours a week for an entire year. NXT got proper build and focus for a couple specials a year

i thought finn did fine on the mic

They don't hear you.

These marks think Angle gonna come back and win all the belts even though he got a Crash Test Dummy body these days.

Finn >

Last edited:

It's not sudden. He's boring.

I'm fine with his in-ring work, I just think they totally overdid a few things with his entrance/character and it came out meh

Rewatched that opening segment from last night this morning before work and man Jericho has been killing it as of late with his promos. I wouldn't be mad if dude got one more run with the belt.

Well they better start bringing in a bunch more women and teams. Can't have just 6 women fighting for a title
laugh.gif

Yea, but not two hours a week for an entire year. NXT got proper build and focus for a couple specials a year
Women gettin 20 mins a week tops

Rewatched that opening segment from last night this morning before work and man Jericho has been killing it as of late with his promos. I wouldn't be mad if dude got one more run with the belt.

He's been on point lately, especially after how bad he was last year.

Back
Top Bottom