Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

Who are these guys and why should I watch?
Do they do silly flippy **** with no purpose to the match?
Why are you so keen on pushing your Japanese agenda on us? We been won

Last edited:

Never liked him.

When yall where hugging each other over him coming to NXT, I watched and was unimpressed. All hype. No swag.

Dont you got an AA meeting to go to @22stylez
16%2B-%2B1
laugh.gif

Who are these guys and why should I watch?
Do they do silly flippy **** with no purpose to the match?
Why are you so keen on pushing your Japanese agenda on us? We been won
Wow........................

Not flippy flop at all man.

Great story told.

Meltzer gave them 5*s

Last edited:

WWE should seriously consider letting Sasha & Charlotte main event Summerslam.

You can't put the Universal or WWE Title match im that spot becUse you them job out whichever title doesn't get the nod.
Now is about a good time as any tbh

The event being in Brooklyn guarantees Sasha getting a good reaction too

next yr's mania in orlando
bayley/sasha

is summerslam 4 hrs this yr?
Yes. 7PM-11PM.

July 29 Edition of Bauer & Pollock | Fight Network http://fightnetwork.com/news/6568352:july-29-edition-of-bauer-pollock/

–The WWE’s statement on Brock Lesnar and the application of the company Wellness Policy

–WWE Quarterly Report

–The updated network subscriber number

–Value of older tape libraries to the WWE

–Brock’s return to RAW with or without Paul Heyman

–Shelton Benjamin’s return; more returns on way

–Talents take on brand split house show schedule
SummerSlam

–Ways to make Smackdown and Raw different

–TripleMania 24 card released

–Lucha Underground Season 3 – September 7

–G1 Climax thus far

–NWA Fanfest in Charlotte this coming week

–Dave Meltzer honored with another award in excellence in journalism

WWE should seriously consider letting Sasha & Charlotte main event Summerslam.

You can't put the Universal or WWE Title match im that spot becUse you them job out whichever title doesn't get the nod.

I disagree..A women's title match needs to main event a B level ppv first and then it can close one of the Big 4..

And I think that by next year's MITB they need to have a Women's MITB match..Wouldn't mind seeing Charlotte, Dana, Naomi, Paige, Bayley, and a debuting Asuka have a chance to shine in a ladder match..Plus it'd be cool to see a woman get to carry around a briefcase each week on tv..

Been to both and I would say it's def way less casual that a RAW or SD. People come from all over

You think Mania is less casual than RAM or SD?..I talked to a bunch of people during Mania week that said they weren't really big wrestling fans but they know what Mania is and thought it'd be fun to go..

Been to both and I would say it's def way less casual that a RAW or SD. People come from all over

You think Mania is less casual than RAM or SD?..I talked to a bunch of people during Mania week that said they weren't really big wrestling fans but they know what Mania is and thought it'd be fun to go..

Mixture of both but def more hardcore fans go to Mania and SummerSlam IMO

Back
Top Bottom