Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

She's on Raw, so there goes that idea :lol:

Are Blake and Murphy still teaming? They got their ***** whooped by Nakamura and Ibushi. They remind me of the Basham Brothers, just with long hair. If they are solo, they're gonna die a miserable death

Actually both were really good solo imo. Dude who wrestled naka blowing kisses spot was pretty funny. Match was pretty good too. They just ned time to get over and maybe a minor gimmic adjustment

Last edited:
The only W that Murphy got was getting Alexa yambs. Think they're married actually.

Blake just added weight.

Last edited:
Yea def agree about Murphy vs Ibushi's match and it being better than Blake/Nakamura. They would really need standout stuff to go solo. They're basically Gunner from TNA, and I didn't even know what his gimmick was the whole time he was there

@brendasdeadbaby
@iHust1e
@jcmojica24

I posted a James Ellsworth interview on the last page.
Listening right now 
nthat.gif

All caught up on the CWC. That was my first time seeing an entire ZSJ match and it is by far one of the dullest matches I've ever seen. Are ppl serious when they say he's up next?? He is not convincing at all

WWE should seriously consider letting Sasha & Charlotte main event Summerslam.

You can't put the Universal or WWE Title match im that spot becUse you them job out whichever title doesn't get the nod.

All caught up on the CWC. That was my first time seeing an entire ZSJ match and it is by far one of the dullest matches I've ever seen. Are ppl serious when they say he's up next?? He is not convincing at all
I have been seeing people complain about these first round matchups of the cWc. Much like the Super J Cup 1994, the first round more so serves as an exhibition round. Especially for the losers, they have to get their stuff in.

Things will pick up after this round. So please don't make concrete opinions on these dudes based on what you see in Round 1

WWE should seriously consider letting Sasha & Charlotte main event Summerslam.

You can't put the Universal or WWE Title match im that spot becUse you them job out whichever title doesn't get the nod.
Sure, why not. Get it into people's heads that the women are legit. It has been a slow progress but it has been happening.

I agree with you here. Make it the main event. What do they have to lose?

Doesn't make sense having them be the main event when Sasha has already won the title...

Sasha/Charlotte had the best reaction of the night...followed by Balor/Reigns. They'd have nothing tiose at all having them main event, but it definitely would have made more sense if they had saved the title change for then

Watch it there, some fatties will get mad if you don't agree/like what they do....

All them cwc guys are trying (tried) to hard to showcase their talents and put themselves over instead of putting on great psychological matchs with purpose. Granted I only watched 3 matches but that was enough. Will revisit some time before summer slam.

Honestly I just don't want to see Finger Paint Finn closing the show holding up the Universal Title. It'd be a beautiful thing seeing SummerFest go off the air with Sasha holding the title in the air.

Back
Top Bottom