Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

I've seen several ZSJ matches and from those he looks like he's just trying to get off as many cool-looking moves as he can. And he's also the reverse Chris Hero as far as physiques. I thought trunks were gonna fall to his ankles like Demarco Murray though whole time. Angelico from LU >>>> ZSJ

Last edited:
i wasnt impressed with ZSJ and the fact that D Bry had himself "excited" for every little move had me :x

Last edited:
WWE should seriously consider letting Sasha & Charlotte main event Summerslam.

You can't put the Universal or WWE Title match im that spot becUse you them job out whichever title doesn't get the nod.
Sure, why not. Get it into people's heads that the women are legit. It has been a slow progress but it has been happening.

I agree with you here. Make it the main event. What do they have to lose?

I wouldn't say they have anything to lose but crowd reaction might be one collective 'WTF' when they rather see Seth/Finn go.

I wouldn't say they have anything to lose but crowd reaction might be one collective 'WTF' when they rather see Seth/Finn go.

We about to have a women president, let em shine b.

But really it all depends on the booking going in. Seth/Finn sounds the best on paper but Finn can't cut a promo for ****.

V3gGfs2.jpg

kwpdpbm5avbx.jpg

w0el3VQ.jpg

BLJQwnx.jpg

fea5ICf.jpg

13741002_1258598037514532_1197703574_n.jpg

13774440_1042538599127954_2011612471_n.jpg

ImmenseBoldCollardlizard.gif

ShockingGreenApe.gif

CoOtdAPWIAAbE8C.jpg:large

FbBVThJ.png

AromaticKeenHomalocephale.gif

44YOo9f.gif

uGuOd4J.gif

SHEPYBo.png

XkAVW3d.gif

AngryNaiveAllosaurus.gif

[http://giant.gfycat.com/FlusteredPlayfulCaribou.gif/img]
[img]http://www.dailywrestlingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/1_060-1.jpg

Honestly I just don't want to see Finger Paint Finn closing the show holding up the Universal Title. It'd be a beautiful thing seeing SummerFest go off the air with Sasha holding the title in the air.
If Finn wins clean and closes SS, im quitting WWE

I miss Reigns. Cant believe im saying this

Last edited:

You can't put the Universal or WWE Title match im that spot becUse you them job out whichever title doesn't get the nod.

Now is about a good time as any tbh

The event being in Brooklyn guarantees Sasha getting a good reaction too

Since everyone now knows BOTH of these people since they are in WWE ( 
eyes.gif
 ) ; hopefully you can FINALLY watch these damn matches I have been pushing for the last 3 years. NO excuse now @Peep Game

04.01.2015 - Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Kota Ibushi - Wrestle Kingdom 9 in Tokyo Dome - Vìdeo Dailymotion

Kota Ibushi vs Shinsuke Nakamura (NJPW G1 Climax 23 - Tag 4 2013) - Видео Dailymotion

Now is about a good time as any tbh

The event being in Brooklyn guarantees Sasha getting a good reaction too

next yr's mania in orlando
bayley/sasha

is summerslam 4 hrs this yr?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom