Wrestling Thread Aug 31-Sep 13: 9/7 Raw- Happy Labor Day, Paige vs Sasha

Put an S in front of Hitman and you have my exact opinion of Bret Hart

Stone Cold would approve.

Survivor_Series_1996_-_Bret_Hart_.jpg

THoughts?

really great match. that long stare at the beginning between the two was epic. crowd was REALLY hot for chono. I enjoyed that dropkick dodge by muto. His top rope dropkick was very... BRIEesque... slow build in the beginning and pretty nice back and forth towards the end. weak powerbomb though. overall enjoyed the match. liked Muto's snap in his moves

You would've thought that SS in Montreal was last weekend whenever Bret speaks about it.

Bret's like 50 and Goldberg planted his foot in his brain, so Bret probably legit feels like Montreal happened last week.

Gonna watch a couple of those matches posted.

HCTP >>>> the rest of that list

Billy Gunn

Bret "The Hitman" Hart

The British Bulldog

Cactus Jack

Christian

Damien Sandow

D'Lo Brown

Dude Love

Farooq

Haku

The Honky Tonk Man

Jake "The Snake" Roberts

Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart

Kama Mustafa

Ken Shamrock

Mankind

Paul Wight

Rikishi

Shane McMahon

Shawn Michaels

Vader

Vince McMahon

X-Pac

Hoping Owen Hart and Brian Pillman make it in to complete the Hart Foundation.

One thing I missed from Wrestling games, being forced to unlock characters through success in the story mode.

Older games forced you to get through certain modes, with certain characters, within certain time frames to unlock certain characters. Now, just put them as DLC. Got damn BELLA TWINS were DLCs 2 years ago. Like, come on

Warzone came out at the peak of Stone Cold Steve Austin's career. I remember being so excited to get the game. Game was trash though :lol: as a kid i enjoyed playing...

View media item 1701997

The gameplay to this :lol:

Wish there was a way to put the Legends of Wrestling games on the HCTP or SCR 2006 game engine. I'd love to play an actually good game focused on the pre-1995 rosters today.

One thing I missed from Wrestling games, being forced to unlock characters through success in the story mode.

Older games forced you to get through certain modes, with certain characters, within certain time frames to unlock certain characters. Now, just put them as DLC. Got damn BELLA TWINS were DLCs 2 years ago. Like, come on

Agreed. The new characters today are just cash grabs for companies with those DLC packs.

Last edited:
Anybody wasting their money and going to good ole monday night raw tonight?

The first wrestling games I played were Saturday Night Slam Masters(kinda shocked this didn't get mentioned) & WWF Raw.

Memories :pimp:

Last edited:
The first wrestling games I played were Saturday Night Slam Masters(kinda shocked this didn't get mentioned) & WWF Raw.

Memories
pimp.gif
The Great Oni (ミステリアス・ブドー?, Mysterious Budo) A Japanese wrestler who dresses with a kabuki-like theme. He is apparently a rival of El Stingray. Possibly based on Keiji Mutoh.

So many memories with these rasslin' games.

SNSM & WWF RAW/Royal Rumble were my favorites next to Street Fighter.

Back
Top Bottom