Wrestling Thread Aug 31-Sep 13: 9/7 Raw- Happy Labor Day, Paige vs Sasha

i remember having some wwe game on my sega genesis when i was a kid. all i remember was doing a boston crab on someone.

Got damn. I couldn't imagine playing a wrestling game today that doesn't have weight detection. Wild to think it took games SO long to implement that

this looks pretty close to fire pro wrestling
laugh.gif
Yea the old Fire Pro Wrestlings. I mean Fire Pro is 2.5 D so I guess I see your point.

Best in game music for a wrestlng game though

Rhino, dudes are too young to appreciate that old SUperstars Arcade game man.

It is wild how wide the ring was in that game. It is really an underappreciate Prequel. Everyone loves WrestleFest but Superstars was a damn good game

I'll try to watch both of those women's matches tomorrow. My cousin BBQed today and we are doing the same tomorrow. Eating like a champ. :pimp: i already had like 5 beers since i got here. About to head to the dispensary shortly. My wife is driving so i won't be pulling a 22stylez.... :lol:

too bad sasha drinks more than me so I always gotta be the one to drive. but we've been taking Uber since she's got her career going now...

See I don't even consider WrestleMania Arcade game as a wrestling game. That was a fighting game to me since it was essentially Fatality-less Mortal Kombat, WWF style with a sprinkle of NBA Jam powerups

WCW World Tour
WCW/NWO Revenge
WM 2000
No Mercy

Best wrestling games ever. N64 had it locked.

So I had this girl come over for the first time... We we're doing our thing... Nothing crazy... We're spooning and I'm using a dildo on her... And she started bleeding all over the place... Idk what happened... But just pouring out... She's at the ER right now... :smh:...

In case anyone wants to watch a legit 5 Star womens match.

The start was good, but after that it was hard to tell who was face and who was heel aside from the crowd's reaction.  Toyota could've done a better job selling submissions as well.  Other than that, it was good wrestling.

What was great about VIrtual Pro Wrestlign 2 (came out AFTER WM 2000 but before No Mercy) was the fact that certain All Japan dudes had SUPER finishers. So basically, once your Spirit meter was flashing, you could taunt again and you go into Super Finisher Mode. But you were only allowed to do this once per match.

So moves like the Ganso Bomb and the BUrning Hammer were unlocked. It was a special game man.

So I had this girl come over for the first time... We we're doing our thing... Nothing crazy... We're spooning and I'm using a dildo on her... And she started bleeding all over the place... Idk what happened... But just pouring out... She's at the ER right now...
mean.gif
How hard were you working that thing?
laugh.gif

So I had this girl come over for the first time... We we're doing our thing... Nothing crazy... We're spooning and I'm using a dildo on her... And she started bleeding all over the place... Idk what happened... But just pouring out... She's at the ER right now...
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom