Wrestling Thread Aug 31-Sep 13: 9/7 Raw- Happy Labor Day, Paige vs Sasha

The start was good, but after that it was hard to tell who was face and who was heel aside from the crowd's reaction.  Toyota could've done a better job selling submissions as well.  Other than that, it was good wrestling.

really...? I could easily tell Hokuto was the heel. And yeah Toyota didn't do a great job selling submissions...

So I had this girl come over for the first time... We we're doing our thing... Nothing crazy... We're spooning and I'm using a dildo on her... And she started bleeding all over the place... Idk what happened... But just pouring out... She's at the ER right now... :smh:...

:x
View media item 1702059
Disgusted+faces+thread+mfw+i+hear+kids+with+aspergers+talk_b8f8ee_4486416.gif
seems like a situation out of a raunchy seinfeld episode where u don't feel like staying but kinda have to

watching this right now since i'm in a japanese wrestling mood and i just finished Review-a-Wai's Classic G1 finals review...

Keiji Muto vs. Masahiro Chono @ G1 Climax 1991

So I had this girl come over for the first time... We we're doing our thing... Nothing crazy... We're spooning and I'm using a dildo on her... And she started bleeding all over the place... Idk what happened... But just pouring out... She's at the ER right now... :smh:...

So I had this girl come over for the first time... We we're doing our thing... Nothing crazy... We're spooning and I'm using a dildo on her... And she started bleeding all over the place... Idk what happened... But just pouring out... She's at the ER right now...
mean.gif

Better question is how big that thing is.
True
laugh.gif
Not hard at all... It's what thrown me off... Wasn't her period either... I've scratched insides before and caused little cut.. But never this.. She was totally in shock shaking... Just so confused as to why...
Did you hear from the doctors yet what the cause was?
really...? I could easily tell Hokuto was the heel. And yeah Toyota didn't do a great job selling submissions...
I could tell because of the beginning of the match and crowd reaction, but not by their moves.  Both were pulling each others hair and slapping each other, though I guess Toyota getting the crowd to cheer was a face move.  Either way, good women's match, but could've been better, especially given the length of the match.

True :lol: .

Did you hear from the doctors yet what the cause was?

I could tell because of the beginning of the match and crowd reaction, but not by their moves.  Both were pulling each others hair and slapping each other, though I guess Toyota getting the crowd to cheer was a face move.  Either way, good women's match, but could've been better, especially given the length of the match.

Ahh gotcha

It was a completely normal sized joint... Smaller than my D actually...

She stopped leaking and is going to go to her own doctor tomorrow... ER wait was like 5 hours she said..

Damn, Bret just buried Trips again on the LAW.

Surprised Trips' ego let's him bring Bret back from time to time.

Pretty much said Trips was the mastermind behind the screw job, and ever since then it's been all gravy for Trips. Bret said he can still look at himself in the mirror and see integrity and Trips can't. He also continued to trash Owen's widow, and also didn't speak highly of Nash, HBK, or Hall.

dat music tho :nthat:
This was also my first wrestling game. I'm currently 32. I was spoiled as a youth and IQ tested as advanced for my age, hence my BigEgo screenname. :lol:
WCW World Tour
WCW/NWO Revenge
WM 2000
No Mercy

Best wrestling games ever. N64 had it locked.
Yeah man, my best friend had a 64. Stepdad was a Sega head. Only good system i didn't have growing up:lol: those games were flames.
I would actually have to agree with DC. It was a wrestling character based fighting game.

Back
Top Bottom