Wrestling Thread Aug 31-Sep 13: 9/7 Raw- Happy Labor Day, Paige vs Sasha

The first wrestling games I played were Saturday Night Slam Masters(kinda shocked this didn't get mentioned)

The Great Oni (ミステリアス・ブドー?, Mysterious Budo) A Japanese wrestler who dresses with a kabuki-like theme. He is apparently a rival of El Stingray. Possibly based on Keiji Mutoh.

Wow, I would've play the **** out of this along with World Heroes and Fatal Fury

So this girl last night... Ended up staying at the ER...

1 inch cut on a vagina wall... Required cauterization... I squirmed in pain myself at the thought...

Last week before MNF is back. Let's see if they step it up. Don't think they can with it being 3 hours.

So this girl last night... Ended up staying at the ER...

1 inch cut on a vagina wall... Required cauterization... I squirmed in pain myself at the thought...
GIF--Not-Impressed-Eww-Euw-Awful-Bad-disgust-Jerry-Seinfeld-Seinfeld-GIF.gif

talk about breaking the walls down... :x

...I'll see myself out

Last edited:
My exact body reaction... I still don't know how it happened
With what you've told us in the past I'm sure you played (at the least) a contributing factor in her genital laceration. :smh: That's terrible man. :x

My only thought is I possibly scratched her with a finger nail... Besides that... Nothing rough at all... The item I used was smooth glass and I've looked and felt for a chip so close... Just so bizarre...

My exact body reaction... I still don't know how it happened

Was she cheerio shaped? Not that it matters :lol:

Nope :lol:...

Last edited:
Naw I wish :lol:... The selection of thick African American women here is extremely limited... There's plenty of African women.... But I ain't messing with them :lol:...

btw...snuck outta work early today so i'll be enjoying RAW with yall! :nthat: just went to the store to grab a 20 pack of stellas :smokin

not sure if posted but anaL out for 4 months with a broken wrist following a bad training session...

Dolph is all bad luck :smh:

Back
Top Bottom