Always bet on black. 

ahhhhhhhhhhh
roll.gif
ditto

Those gifs DC posted,
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Surprised I didn't come across this sooner
Triple H extending his burial levels into the NTWT galaxy.

Sorry JRS.
laugh.gif

And R-Truth looks like the director of a ghetto funeral home in that HIAC poster.

Ok, I don't know what dude did/said to Koko B. Ware but this is one of the more brutal things I have seen in a ring. It is only about 2 mins. Koko channeled his inner Vader for this one. SHEESH
GEEZ!! that close line was serious..then he had the audacity to slap the dude while pinning him 
roll.gif

pimp.gif

Here's some 30 years of Mania mode gameplay from 2k14.

It's the full Hogan v. Warrior match from Wrestlemania VI

The presentation is on point.

I like the use of the filter to give that old school.look.

Going to WWE live in DC today with a friend, representin my son #showoff.
(Even though he's probably not even on the card)

View media item 562228:pimp:

They are holding it at the Verizon center, rather than a small venue like George Mason.
So I'm expecting it to be very entertaining for a live event.
Anyone else going?
Let me know if you guys want me to post the pictures I get.

I'm baffled as to why Rick Rude doesn't have a DVD about him. He had all the tools, classic feuds, and matches. As a kid he was my first favorite wrestler.

These guys :lol:
tumblr_msbf83O6du1qheak7o4_250.gif
tumblr_msbf83O6du1qheak7o3_250.gif

I really hope if they call this dude up they keep this gimmick, HILARIOUS.
Their tagline is funny as hell, S-A-W-F-T SAWFT! :rofl:

:lol: :lol: I need to watch some more of his stuff. Came across this and lost my **** at William Regal calling him "One of DDP's lovechild's"

This one too. And waddaya know, Mason Ryan sighting

Last edited:
Here's some 30 years of Mania mode gameplay from 2k14.

It's the full Hogan v. Warrior match from Wrestlemania VI

The presentation is on point.

I like the use of the filter to give that old school.look.

Hopefully next year 2k does an overhaul of the gameplay. THQs grapping system slows down the gameplay SO MUCH! Nothing really feels natural and organic

Finally got around to watching Smackdown.

Big Show.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

No one man should have all that gif material.
laugh.gif

I especially enjoyed his reactions when Triple H was admonishing/berating him at the end of the show like an abusive father, word to PLVN.

I've said it before Triple H has been absolute gold since becoming the douchebag CEO. He and Orton are at their best when they're heels.

Speaking of playing heels, Seth Rollins.
laugh.gif

"DAMMIT!"

Dude look constipated trying to mean mug outside the ring during the Miz/Orton match.
laugh.gif
Rollins needs to come out already; he's alright as a heel but it's clear as day that he's a face masquerading as one..

That turnbuckle powerbomb/spear combo by Rollins and Reign was sweet, but it looked absolutely brutal.
sick.gif

Dat Boy D-Bry was shining this episode.
pimp.gif
The crowd went crazy when he came out to make the save for the Miz. The camera panning to the crowd losing their **** Yesing with D-Bry at the end of that segment was epic.
nthat.gif

D-Bry is cooking right now to say the least.

Finally got around to watching Smackdown.

Speaking of playing heels, Seth Rollins. :lol:

"DAMMIT!"

Dude look constipated trying to mean mug outside the ring during the Miz/Orton match. :lol: Rollins needs to come out already; he's alright as a heel but it's clear as day that he's a face masquerading as one..

This :lol: :lol: I do think he does a good job of playing heel, but it's just so blatant that he screams "face".

I was always shocked when he hit his finisher correctly

tumblr_msgm3vK9r31ql0k28o2_250.gif

:lol: Oooooooh Truth
r-truth_ring_botch.gif

LOL
jericho_botch.gif

:rofl:
tumblr_makcerG73n1reijb1o1_400.gif

Last edited:
I cant believe i dvr and watch the divas show lol cena bella's boobs are just so nice. Idk something about her really turns me on. And eva marie. Like both of them are manufactured but still so dope

I cant believe i dvr and watch the divas show lol cena bella's boobs are just so nice. Idk something about her really turns me on. And eva marie. Like both of them are manufactured but still so dope

Can't believe I am saying this but I enjoy Total Divas more than Raw and Smackdown.

Back
Top Bottom