Wrestling Thread Aug 26-Sep 8 | 9/2 RAW - Happy Labor Day

Would rather AJ get a lengthy run with the title, but unless it's Nattie or Naomi who takes it, then you're back to square one. I have a feeling Nikki Bella will take it in a triple threat AJ and Nattie.

:x

Last edited:
If tna does go out of business maybe a few of the knockouts will come over. The ones good in the ring won't be utilized though if they're only given 5 minute matches.

If tna does go out of business maybe a few of the knockouts will come over. The ones good in the ring won't be utilized though if they're only given 5 minute matches.
if brooke tessmacher comes to the wwe she will be treated like trish

That's absolutely disgusting if all of this is being built up just for Teiple H to get the title and another reign. Absolutely disgusting.

if brooke tessmacher comes to the wwe she will be treated like trish

And I would be fine with that, as she's decent enough in the ring. You probably don't remember she was in the 'E before, but she has TNA stench on her, so that push would take a long time to come anyway

That's absolutely disgusting if all of this is being built up just for Teiple H to get the title and another reign. Absolutely disgusting.

Agreed. And in response to that whole scenario, why would HHH think "Orton can't get the job done", when it's HHH helping Orton win at all the PPVs with DQ finishes and all that? :smh:

Long as he puts over D-Bry at WM30, I'll be happy. No different, imo, than Rocky's most recent title reign.

Do you honestly want to see Triple Burial vs. D Bry in the Main Event of Wrestlemania only to see Trips steal Daniel's moment with hand raising and handing iver of the belt to him? This reeks of what Hogan did to Warrior. You losing but finding a way to keep the attention on yourself through feigned good sportsmanship.

Yeah that would be really lame and it is likely that Hunter finds a way to put the spotlight back on him. I just want to see this kid reach the top of the mountain and stay there for quite some time, on his own. On paper, this Triple H stuff could turn out really well but it all comes down to the ego of the COO.

Will WWE ever have a serious Asian wrestler? I hate all the comedy characters.

Would love to see Okada there. But considering how TNA treated him I doubt he'd want to come back to the US. And why would he? He's a mega star in Japan. Dude is probably making more there than he would in WWE.

I'm probably only one out like 5 people that remembers this, but anyone else remember when they tried to give Yoshi Tatsu a serious Muta-lite gimmick?

That had potential but he was STILL coming out to that damn Jamster theme. :lol:

Last edited:
Would love to see Okada there. But considering how TNA treated him I doubt he'd want to come back to the US. And why would he? He's a mega star in Japan. Dude is probably making more there than he would in WWE.

I'm probably only one out like 5 people that remembers this, but anyone else remember when they tried to give Yoshi Tatsu a serious Muta-lite gimmick?

That had potential but he was STILL coming out to that damn Jamster theme.
laugh.gif
Man a Jeremy Lin type wrestler could make good money

and it sucks Samoa Joe never lost weight. WWE champ he coulve been

Last edited:
I remember that DFly. He had a mask, facepaint, and a whole new look, but like you said, that theme :x :x How can you get a whole new look, but keep that awful Yoshi's Island sounding theme ???

I remember that DFly. He had a mask, facepaint, and a whole new look, but like you said, that theme :x :x How can you get a whole new look, but keep that awful Yoshi's Island sounding theme ???

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He might as well have came out to this:

:smh: if my girl AJ drops the title to one of the Bellas.

Yea him, Pac, and Rey might be the cleanest flyers I have ever seen. Those dudes rarely botch anything. Rey in his PRIME

Rey in his prime was a beast..In his ECW/WCW days if you saw him botch it was like seeing a ghost..Almost thought your eyes were playing tricks on you..

Rey was SICK in WCW. I used love watching him and Juventud.

Anybody know why WCW made Rey wrestle w/o his mask at one point?

Last edited:
@ if my girl AJ drops the title to one of the Bellas.
Rey was SICK in WCW. I used love watching him and Juventud.

Anybody know why WCW made Rey wrestle w/o his mask at one point?
that pos eric bishoff, lose the mask or lose your job. and dude wonders why tna is struggling, as konnan says "just like they say about history, oh yeah learn from it b****!"

What's a good wrestling podcast like stone colds?
MLW Radio

On of the hosts, MSL, is part of the show. Great guests. Great discussions.

Videos of this? I never knew this happened.

[quote name="Maximus Meridius" url="/t/567719/wrestling-thread-aug-26-sep-1-8-26-raw-summerslam-ppv-prediction-contest-results/720#post_18635533] Anybody know why WCW made Rey wrestle w/o his mask at one point?[/quote]
Bischoff not having respect for the culture. He unmasked all of those dudes man.
Rey
Psychosis
Juventud
Villano 4

Last edited:
Would rather AJ get a lengthy run with the title, but unless it's Nattie or Naomi who takes it, then you're back to square one. I have a feeling Nikki Bella will take it in a triple threat AJ and Nattie.

sick.gif
Nattie deserves a title run or at least a decent run for the diva's title, but, if not, then just let AJ keep it.
ahhhhhhhhhhh
roll.gif
ditto

Those gifs DC posted,
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Surprised I didn't come across this sooner
laugh.gif
mean.gif
@ Jerry getting strays, let him cook man...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom