Wrestling Thread Aug 26-Sep 8 | 9/2 RAW - Happy Labor Day

Will eventually watch DC. Post some other New/All Japan matches too. I'm not concerned with the language as long ad the crowd is wild. There's certain matches I've watched where I'm a bit puzzled by the crowd, it'll be really quiet, then they'll applaud politely during certain moves

And lastly, the discussion of, "Who has the best dropkick" comes up a lot on NT. Well, to me, the two most athletic dropkicks are Paul London and Okada. Take a look a some of Okada's best dropkicks. Just look at the height he gets on some of these. Sheesh

Will eventually watch DC. Post some other New/All Japan matches too. I'm not concerned with the language as long ad the crowd is wild. There's certain matches I've watched where I'm a bit puzzled by the crowd, it'll be really quiet, then they'll applaud politely during certain moves
You have to remember that it is sport to them. They treat it as such and respect it as a sport. So they sit and observe until the match heats up. Not like American fans that are kinda in a frenzy from the start of the match. What type of match are you interested in. Heavy? Jrs? Current? Classic? I am a New Japan dude. If you want some All Japan, DangerousG can hook you up.

Ok, you all know how hard I push New Japan on this forum and I know a big reason why some of you can't get into it is because of the language barrier. Well they are starting to release some videos in English. This one is a little introduction of a few of the fighters as well as some quick clips of some notable recent matches. It is worth your time. Hope you can enjoy . If you watch, give feedback please. I guess I should say, "Please respond." 8)

Love me some Puro! Even though I don't understand the language I love the Japanese commentators !!

Japanese commentators >>> wwe commentators idk why lol

Last edited:
Love me some Puro! Even though I don't understand the language I love the Japanese commentators !!

Japanese commentators >>> wwe commentators idk why lol
Funny that we saw that about every sport

Futbol
Basketball

Commentators in other places > USA

You have to remember that it is sport to them. They treat it as such and respect it as a sport. So they sit and observe until the match heats up. Not like American fans that are kinda in a frenzy from the start of the match. What type of match are you interested in. Heavy? Jrs? Current? Classic? I am a New Japan dude. If you want some All Japan, DangerousG can hook you up.

Ahhhh, gotcha, I figured it was something like that. As far as the matches, You can post some current ones, and if you come across some Tyson Tomko while he was there, post those too.

Kevin Steen puts up a new video every week called "Kevin's Weekend Escapades", which chronicles what he does during a typical weekend as an indy wrestler. I find them pretty enjoyable to watch. The ending to this weeks one is awesome.
If you don't feel like watching it all, check out from 8:10 on. :lol:

Big Show looked like he was having flashbacks of  his daddy's funeral in that Backstage Fallout clip.
laugh.gif

Ok, you all know how hard I push New Japan on this forum and I know a big reason why some of you can't get into it is because of the language barrier. Well they are starting to release some videos in English. This one is a little introduction of a few of the fighters as well as some quick clips of some notable recent matches. It is worth your time. Hope you can enjoy . If you watch, give feedback please. I guess I should say, "Please respond." 8)

I love it man..There's just something about the way Japanese wrestlers sell moves and chain them together that makes it hard not to be hypnotized by the matches..And, with the exception of the Big Gold, the IWGP World belt is the best looking belt in wrestling..Better than Winged Eagle, A.E., Spinner, IC, or any other belt..

I was digging that clip of my boy Liger..:smokin

I was digging that clip of my boy Liger..:smokin
Yea, he took it back to what he did vs. Muta. Liger wears wigs now, which is very funny. I wonder if he is balding. :lol:

Ok, Peep. This wAS my favorite match from the G1 Climax this year.

Kota Ibusha: Japan's most popular mainstream highflyer. Grew up doing Karate so you will see a lot of that in his stance and striking skill. I like him, but there are some things about him that I hate. I won't say it until you watch.

Nakamura: Weird dude. Character is very amusing. MMA product. Very stiff. Loves the knee. Finishing move, "Boom ba ye" is where Daniel Bryan got his idea to finish off Cena with.

Very good match. I loved it. Probably have watched it 3 times already since it happened.

Kota Ibushi vs Shinsuke Nakamura

Caught the last segment of Smackdown. This dude Orton forgot to spray the W.

And Big Show. :rofl:

Yea, he took it back to what he did vs. Muta. Liger wears wigs now, which is very funny. I wonder if he is balding. :lol:

Ok, Peep. This wAS my favorite match from the G1 Climax this year.

Kota Ibusha: Japan's most popular mainstream highflyer. Grew up doing Karate so you will see a lot of that in his stance and striking skill. I like him, but there are some things about him that I hate. I won't say it until you watch.

Nakamura: Weird dude. Character is very amusing. MMA product. Very stiff. Loves the knee. Finishing move, "Boom ba ye" is where Daniel Bryan got his idea to finish off Cena with.

Very good match. I loved it. Probably have watched it 3 times already since it happened.

Kota Ibushi vs Shinsuke Nakamura

That Ibusha guy is sic..His moonsaults/corkscrews are absolutely flawless..The first one he did when Nakamura was on the outside of the ring was perfect..I thought he was going to go to the 2nd rope for his springboard cause it didn't look like he made much effort to jump, but then next thing I know he's on the top rope and doing a crazy twisting moonsault..Great match..I can see why you've watched it 3 times..

That Ibusha guy is sic..His moonsaults/corkscrews are absolutely flawless..The first one he did when Nakamura was on the outside of the ring was perfect..I thought he was going to go to the 2nd rope for his springboard cause it didn't look like he made much effort to jump, but then next thing I know he's on the top rope and doing a crazy twisting moonsault..Great match..I can see why you've watched it 3 times..
Yea I don't even understand how he made it to the TOP. That is wild man. Reminds me of the most impressive spot I can ever recall seeing. Taka and Super Crazy both have done it before.

0:50 mark - (TAKA)

4:09 mark - (Super Crazzy)

NVM, I was thinking of another spot. Yea his Asai Corkscrew is nice too.

Last edited:
Yea him, Pac, and Rey might be the cleanest flyers I have ever seen. Those dudes rarely botch anything. Rey in his PRIME

Rey in his prime was a beast..In his ECW/WCW days if you saw him botch it was like seeing a ghost..Almost thought your eyes were playing tricks on you..

the latest episode of nxt is the worst

I hope Stevie Ray comes back just to hit Emma with the slap jack

- Kane's return match against Bray Wyatt will likely take place at the WWE Hell In a Cell pay-per-view, possibly inside the Cell.

- Another match scheduled for Hell In a Cell is Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton. As of this week, the Bryan vs. Orton feud was scheduled to run through Night of Champions, Battleground and Hell In a Cell.

No word yet if they plan on putting the WWE Title back on Bryan at one of these pay-per-views but word from this week's TV tapings is that Orton is heavily written into the WWE Title picture until January at least.

Seeing the D.Bry VS Orton report make this scenario that I found on another forum that much more likely.

Orton vs Bryan at NOC, Battlegrounds and HIAC with all three being a screwjob or DQ finish, with Hell In A Cell being the big screwjob that finally pushes Vince to recognize that Triple H is pushing it too far. Survivor Series is Team Orton vs Team Bryan for Bryan earning one more shot at TLC. Bryan looses at TLC due to shenanigans because everything is legal at TLC. Bryan enters the Rumble at #1 and goes through all 30 guys to win the Rumble. Final entrant will be Cena, and him and Bryan will be the last two. Also at the Rumble, we'll get Triple H vs Randy Orton because Triple H has realized that he can't get the job done. Triple H wins the belt at the Rumble. Elimination Chamber comes around and instead of the usual title match and #1 Contender match, both ECs will be #1 contender matches with Bryan's shot on the line (another win building momentum to Mania for Bryan). Triple H vs Bryan main event at Mania w/ Bryan's big moment and also proving to Triple H himself that he is championship material.

- As noted, AJ Lee's pipebomb promo on RAW will lead to her defending the Divas Title against a cast member of Total Divas at Night of Champions. Speculation is that we may see a title change, which would be the "main event" of the final episode of the first season of Total Divas. :smh:

- Kane's return match against Bray Wyatt will likely take place at the WWE Hell In a Cell pay-per-view, possibly inside the Cell.

- Another match scheduled for Hell In a Cell is Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton. As of this week, the Bryan vs. Orton feud was scheduled to run through Night of Champions, Battleground and Hell In a Cell.

No word yet if they plan on putting the WWE Title back on Bryan at one of these pay-per-views but word from this week's TV tapings is that Orton is heavily written into the WWE Title picture until January at least.

Seeing the D.Bry VS Orton report make this scenario that I found on another forum that much more likely.
- As noted, AJ Lee's pipebomb promo on RAW will lead to her defending the Divas Title against a cast member of Total Divas at Night of Champions. Speculation is that we may see a title change, which would be the "main event" of the final episode of the first season of Total Divas. :smh:

Why destroy the small credibility that they diva champchampionship has by giving it to a total diva. This is why nobody care build the diviosn first then do dumb stuff or not idc ...big show needs to retire

I swear if AJ loses to any of those scrubs. Girl is the best worker they've had since Mickie James. I'm always entertained with her in the ring, the way she sells a beating :smokin

I've got a feeling Big Show turns heel and joins the corporation. Him crying screams swerve.

Last edited:
Yeah, the last time he cried like a ***** he was "fired" and returned as a heel.
This is pretty much leading to a D.Bry VS Corporation 2.0 tag team elimination match @ Survivor Series so have him turn heel there.

Back
Top Bottom