Wrestling Thread Aug 26-Sep 8 | 9/2 RAW - Happy Labor Day

bro, i was in vegas last weekend and hooked up with this filipino chick that decided to eat cheetos before we went at it, needless to say, I'm cool on that :lol:

I don't watch Total Divas but Eva Marie looks like the kind of girl you go down on and wish you didn't.
laugh.gif
what if her cooch tastes like flaming hot Cheetos
Her gash probably tastes like a lobster roll.

Spoiler in case anyone is attending and doesn't want their night spoiled:

Card for Live Events (at least an upcoming one at the Barclay's Center) has Orton vs D-Bry for the title in the Main Event.

I'm curious as to if anyone knows how they will go about the screw jobs against D-Bry for these matches. Surely I can't see him losing cleanly.

Spoiler in case anyone is attending and doesn't want their night spoiled:

Card for Live Events (at least an upcoming one at the Barclay's Center) has Orton vs D-Bry for the title in the Main Event.

I'm curious as to if anyone knows how they will go about the screw jobs against D-Bry for these matches. Surely I can't see him losing cleanly.

I thought there's an episode of Raw tonight?

Well she's 30 years old. 10 is too low dude, most women have just that alone in college.
laugh.gif
Wasn't sure of her age or if she went to college, to be honest
laugh.gif
.  If that's the case, then yeah she's had her share of men.  Cena gotta be thinking "add one more to that list of guys who didn't marry you."

Why do I keep getting the impression that Jojo and Eva Marie can't wrestle for **** and that the WWE is just buying time for them to learn. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom