Wrestling Thread Aug 26-Sep 8 | 9/2 RAW - Happy Labor Day

- The pairing of Ricardo Rodriguez with Rob Van Dam was “super last minute” because Rey Mysterio wasn’t ready to come back.

WWE creative has been told to begin kicking around ideas for the return of Rey Mysterio.

Mysterio is a guy that’s hard to book because Vince McMahon often changes his mind on whether or not he wants to push him. However, despite McMahon’s uncertainty, Rey is still a top merchandise seller, even after a prolonged absence from TV.

- Word is that Dolph Ziggler is in the WWE doghouse. He was put under to Antonio Cesaro in a match taped for WWE Superstars and it’s rumored that he recently got into it with Randy Orton.

- There has been atleast some talk of pairing CM Punk with Daniel Bryan to feud with Triple H and Randy Orton. Under this scenario, Punk would do a worked shoot promo with Bryan about where they came from and how Punk had to threaten to quit before getting a push.

He would focus on Triple H “holding guys down” and how they aren’t the model WWE guys and now they’re treating Bryan how they treated him.

Word is that under this scenario, Paul Heyman would realign with Punk because the only thing they hate more than each other is the McMahons.

Another proposed plan is to align Bryan with Shawn Michaels.

- WWE is still hoping to get The Undertaker to work a match before WrestleMania XXX at one of the pay-per-views left this year. Unable to get a deal together for him to work SummerSlam, the new target for his return is Survivor Series.

While there is no way of nailing down a definitive program three months out, we’re told there was talk of doing something with The Wyatt Family and Kane. WWE likes the idea of a legend like Undertaker working with some of their up and coming talent, which is what he did with The Shield after WrestleMania 29.

At this point whether or not Undertaker works before Wrestlemania is completely up to him.

Last edited:
I don't want Punk to align with Bryan. He just held the title for 434 days, now he helps some other guy win it? Hope it's Big E and some other guy.

My 3 guesses would be:

1. Corey Graves
2. Kassius Ohno
3. Leo Kruger

If wwe doesn't care about any of these guys, they would perfect. The next Paul heyman is going to be fed to punk to in a short term fued to bridge him to the royal rumble. My assumption is Luke gallows interfers at noc. Axel is done after noc, he should be asking Ted dibase if he needs a roommate in Japan.

Dolph probably in the dog house because he hit that first.

Punk and heyman should never team up ever again. Stephanie McMahon Incompetent booking at its finest. It should be heyman asking triple h for support,because he's afraid of punk and doing whatever triple h wants in favor to help him. that brings punk comes into the fold facing the new corp. and helping dbry. It also leaves the door open for heyman to double cross them and unleashing Brock on the new corp and heyman trying to take over the wwe. Game of thrones style.

If Dolph is really in the dog house for that then :lol:

I've been seeing more and more why 4W says WWE must be a terrible place to work.

any chance shawn micheals makes amends for screwing over martyt jennity by helping dbry against triple h

I guess this would be a good idea as well.

And Ziggler's in the doghouse cause of Orton?!! Shocking :lol:

I would love to get a inside scoop on everyone or at least have some rumors confirmed. Is Orton really a snake?

See what I's did

New Paul Heyman guy?? Big Vis :pimp:

My 3 guesses would be:

1. Corey Graves
2. Kassius Ohno
3. Leo Kruger

Has to be Leo Kruger.

Hogan never appealed to me either and I was born in '83

Never was a Hulkamaniac. Found his "say your prayers, eat your vitamins" shtick to be extremely corny.

Dug his Hollywood Hogan persona and his NWO run though. Still remember how :wow: I was when he was revealed as the third member It really shook up the wrestling world at the time.

I appreciate what he's done for wrestling, but I can't say that I was ever a Hogan fan.

Fair enough. Born in '83 also (We in our 30s brah :lol: ) but Hogan was definitely appreciated. Greatest superstar ever.

Him & Warrior could make the crowd do whatever he wanted.

When Hogan turned heel :wow:

BTW, is Warrior theonly wrestler to ever remain babyface throughout his career?
Was Ricky The Dragon Steamboat ever a heel?

I think Steamboat was babyface all the time. Born in '83 as well. Was more of a Warrior fan than Hogan as far as I can remember.

Has to be Leo Kruger.
I think Steamboat was babyface all the time. Born in '83 as well. Was more of a Warrior fan than Hogan as far as I can remember.

As the warrior he was face. Prior to that, he and sting were heels as tag team partners.

Last edited:
I guess this would be a good idea as well.

And Ziggler's in the doghouse cause of Orton?!! Shocking :lol:

I would love to get a inside scoop on everyone or at least have some rumors confirmed. Is Orton really a snake?

See what I's did

LOL

any chance shawn micheals makes amends for screwing over martyt jennity by helping dbry against triple h

What? Jannetty in his ultimate act of cowardism threw himself through that barbershop window to escape.

**** :lol:

Eddie Edwards and Davey Richards no longer being under contract to Ring of Honor. Both men are expected to be at the WWE Performance Center

Last edited:
I don't think I've watched a Benoit match since the ALLEGED triple murder.
*Fixed
smokin.gif

indifferent.gif
x1000

Not funny at all.  The fact you use a little smoking emoticon to think you're cute makes it even more disgusting.

Last edited:
Smackdown spoilers from Las Vegas

Dark match

Usos b Drew McIntyre & Jinder Mahal

The Miz TV logo is hanging over the lights

MAIN EVENT

Curtis Axel b Cody Rhodes

Prime Time Players b Jack Swagger & Antonio Cesaro

Kofi Kingston b Fandango via DQ when Summer Rae tripped Kingston.  It looked bad because the ref actually wasn't looking at the trip but called it anyway.

SMACKDOWN

Miz TV opened Smackdown.

His guests were Big Show and Dolph Ziggler who refused to say anything bad about HHH.  HHH then came out.  He announced for tonight, Miz vs. Randy Orton in a title match after making fun of how far Miz had fallen, Dolph Zigger vs. all three Shield members, Show has to sit at ringside and can't do anything.  Miz had to call Orton the future of the WWE.

Orton b Miz with the RKO

The Shield came down and attacked Miz, but Daniel Bryan saved by cleaning house with a chair.  Crowd super over for Bryan.

Vickie Guerrero was mad at Daniel Bryan and said he was a bully, so set him up for a match later in the show with Ryback.

RVD b Damien Sandow with a frog splash. 

Alberto Del Rio cut a promo on RVD and Ricardo Rodriguez

The Shield beat Ziggler 3-on-1.  Rollins power bombed Ziggler into the corner and Reigns speared him.  Then they gave Ziggler the Triple Power bomb. Show was sitting there but not allowed to do anything.

Curtis Axel & Paul Heyman cut a promo for Night of Champions.  Heyman's promo said to be great.

Erick Rowan & Luke Harper b Brodus Clay & Tensai.  Bray Wyatt laid out Tensai with the downward spiral after the match.

Daniel Bryan b Ryback via DQ when Randy Orton interfered.  Bryan put the Yes lock on Orton.  The Shield attacked Bryan.  Big Show went to hit the ring but HHH ordered him to leave.  They argued, but he did leave.  HHH then told Shield and Orton to continue beating down Bryan.  Orton spray painted something on Bryan's chest and Orton stood over Bryan to end the show. 

Hogan never appealed to me either and I was born in '83

Never was a Hulkamaniac. Found his "say your prayers, eat your vitamins" shtick to be extremely corny.

Dug his Hollywood Hogan persona and his NWO run though. Still remember how :wow: I was when he was revealed as the third member It really shook up the wrestling world at the time.

I appreciate what he's done for wrestling, but I can't say that I was ever a Hogan fan.

Fair enough. Born in '83 also (We in our 30s brah :lol: ) but Hogan was definitely appreciated. Greatest superstar ever.

Him & Warrior could make the crowd do whatever he wanted.

When Hogan turned heel :wow:

As a kid I thought Hogan was the man and I was born in 88. He was like the Michael Jordan of wrestling at that time. Hollywood Hogan was great too. But the only Hogan match I can sit through now is his match with The Rock at WM18. He's appreciated though for taking the business to another level.

- Paul Heyman got “major props” backstage for what was described as one of the best in-ring action promo angles ever on this week’s Monday Night RAW from Phoenix where he beat CM Punk with a kendo stick. When he got to the back, Triple H put him over and called his work “magic.”

- The plan as of this week is for a new Paul Heyman guy to “save him” at Night of Champions next month. We’re told this is the current course of storyline progression.

DOPE :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom