Wrestling Thread Aug 26-Sep 8 | 9/2 RAW - Happy Labor Day

Hogan never appealed to me either and I was born in '83

Never was a Hulkamaniac. Found his "say your prayers, eat your vitamins" shtick to be extremely corny.

Dug his Hollywood Hogan persona and his NWO run though. Still remember how :wow: I was when he was revealed as the third member It really shook up the wrestling world at the time.

I appreciate what he's done for wrestling, but I can't say that I was ever a Hogan fan.

This.

After reading the part of the instant "baby face" for whoever saves Bryan, and looking through the roster, it SHOULD only be a few guys. The roll would've been perfect for Mark Henry if he wasn't buddying with the Usos and such. But it could still be him I guess. I can see them giving the part to a group of people specifically the Prime Time Players and/or the Usos to cut through The Shield. I kinda see Big Show going back to being a heel since they're teasing his involvement. In the end, it will probably just be Cena though...

Never was a Hulkamaniac. Found his "say your prayers, eat your vitamins" shtick to be extremely corny.

Dug his Hollywood Hogan persona and his NWO run though. Still remember how :wow: I was when he was revealed as the third member It really shook up the wrestling world at the time.

I appreciate what he's done for wrestling, but I can't say that I was ever a Hogan fan.

Fair enough. Born in '83 also (We in our 30s brah :lol: ) but Hogan was definitely appreciated. Greatest superstar ever.

Him & Warrior could make the crowd do whatever he wanted.

When Hogan turned heel :wow:

BTW, is Warrior theonly wrestler to ever remain babyface throughout his career?

So are you saying you, looking back on his WWF days, found his shtick to be corny?..Or are you saying you found it corny during his heyday?..

- Paul Heyman got “major props” backstage for what was described as one of the best in-ring action promo angles ever on this week’s Monday Night RAW from Phoenix where he beat CM Punk with a kendo stick. When he got to the back, Triple H put him over and called his work “magic.”

- The plan as of this week is for a new Paul Heyman guy to “save him” at Night of Champions next month. We’re told this is the current course of storyline progression.

Fair enough. Born in '83 also (We in our 30s brah :lol: ) but Hogan was definitely appreciated. Greatest superstar ever.

Him & Warrior could make the crowd do whatever he wanted.

When Hogan turned heel :wow:

BTW, is Warrior theonly wrestler to ever remain babyface throughout his career?
Was Ricky The Dragon Steamboat ever a heel?

After reading the part of the instant "baby face" for whoever saves Bryan, and looking through the roster, it SHOULD only be a few guys. The roll would've been perfect for Mark Henry if he wasn't buddying with the Usos and such. But it could still be him I guess. I can see them giving the part to a group of people specifically the Prime Time Players and/or the Usos to cut through The Shield. I kinda see Big Show going back to being a heel since they're teasing his involvement. In the end, it will probably just be Cena though...

wasn't there a report not too long ago about Big E ultimately becoming a face and another about Vince wanting to push a African American?

wasn't there a report not too long ago about Big E ultimately becoming a face and another about Vince wanting to push a African American?

If there's a chance for him to turn face it would be now. He finds AJ overbearing and leaves her. Then he steps to Ryback for his bullying.

If the company didn't ruin Generico's gimmick, it would've have been a nice pairing once Ricardo Rod broke off with Del Rio to pair the two together but instead creative when with RVD 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom