Wrestling Thread Aug 12-25 | 8/19 RAW -SS Fallout- Bryan d Cena, Orton Corp Champ, Brock Kills Punk

Divas action at axxess right now...Maria got no cheers and Eva Marie is even better looking in person.

My off the wall crazy prediction: D.Bry wins, Batista comes out ala Kevin Nash and gives him a Batista bomb, Orton comes out to cash in and HHH counts to 3.

The show ends with Evolution reuniting.

My off the wall crazy prediction: D.Bry wins, Batista comes out ala Kevin Nash and gives him a Batista bomb, Orton comes out to cash in and HHH counts to 3.

he was announced for the video game for the first time in awhile.... not the most far fetched things I've ever heard....

SATURDAY NIGHT SHOWCASE 8-17-13 RESULTS

1. Jesse EnriquezJOHN "JET" ENRIQUEZ DEFEATS WAYNE VAN DIKE
2. DANNY EMBREY & SCOTTY LANDON W/ Kenneth Red Tyler Gottlieb  DEFEAT Pablo Marquez  & ACE MAYHEM

3. JOEY EPIX DEFEATS GREASE 

4.ARON EPIC DEFEATS Gabriel David VegaTHE WONDER BOY GABRIEL BLACK 

5.MEMPHIS HEAT DEFEATS Sebastian Rios  GUADALUPE BROS.

6. B.S. DEFEATS Matthew SchallerDIRTY WHITE BOY W/ DIRTY WHITE GIRL

A special guest appearance was made by NWA-FUW owner Dontay Brown  just before our main event of the evening. 

7Marche Mdk Charisma  & JB Cool  DEFEAT Angel Santos  W/ Bobby Ocean

Last edited:
Divas action at axxess right now...Maria got no cheers and Eva Marie is even better looking in person.

Eva Marie wrestled? What did she botch?

More on-screen HHH?
1-vince-mcmahon-wwe-funny-face.gif

looking to start listening to steve austin's podcast. anyone have any recommendations on which episode was entertaining and worth listening to?

i feel like dbry will win and orton attempts to cash in and trips injects himself and stops orton from cashing it :smh: would NOT be surprised trips would do something selfish like that and steal the spotlight and be Dbrys "savior"

Still thinking about what is gonna happen tonight. I was thinking after Bryan pins Cena, Vince would bring out Orton for the cash-in. But since, HHH is still the ref he's obviously gonna wanna screw Vince over, so he pedigrees Orton and counts the 3 for Bryan.

That sounds like a logical plan but then when you factor in that they want to do the double turn with HHH turning heel and Vince turning face then that kinda screws everything up. Also, it looks like Orton/Bryan will be the big fall feud and it makes more sense for Orton to be the champ and have Bryan chase him.

There's so many things going on with this match, I hope they don't **** up

Worst case scenario: Vince shenanigans happen, costing Bryan the match. Cena wins but Orton cashes in on him.

Last edited:

he was announced for the video game for the first time in awhile.... not the most far fetched things I've ever heard....

Batista is at London filming Guardians of Galaxy and he'll be filming the next few weeks if not months, no way dude appears tonight.

Back
Top Bottom