Wrestling Thread Aug 12-25 | 8/19 RAW -SS Fallout- Bryan d Cena, Orton Corp Champ, Brock Kills Punk

Obviously nobody here wants Cena to win, but does anyone want Punk to beat Brock? Seems like almost everyone is a Lesnar fan...

Roster reveal :pimp: Good seeing Razor Ramon & Macho Man. Retron Big Show with the gold chain, fresh off his OVW stint :lol:

No D'Lo Brown European Champion :smh: :smh:

I want Punk to win but like Peep said... it would need to take a lot for it to be remotely believable. I picked Lesnar though because he needs the win more than Punk does.

- Both Randy Orton and Triple H are booked to have key storyline influences on tonight's Daniel Bryan vs. John Cena match for the WWE Title at SummerSlam. Tonight's match is expected to be the kickoff for WWE's big WrestleMania XXX angle with the McMahon family.

Triple H being added as special referee is not because officials think Bryan doesn’t have enough star power and they need Triple H there, it's quite the opposite. Triple H was added to the match because this is a high profile title match, the biggest since WrestleMania, and the right spot for the angle to really get going with the McMahons.

Good old Trips, wanting the spotlight.

Last edited:
The easiest picks tonight are Wyatt and Bella because of the reality show. Everything else is a crapshoot.

Hoping for Bryan to win, Orton cashes in, goes for the RKO and gets reversed into the cross face. Wonder what role HHH plays. I hope there isn't a screwy finish to the Cena DB match.

Hoping for Bryan to win, Orton cashes in, goes for the RKO and gets reversed into the cross face. Wonder what role HHH plays. I hope there isn't a screwy finish to the Cena DB match.

with the mcmahons being involved though wrestlemania i think there will be a screwy finish.

I'm calling a RVD heel turn tonight. I know he's over but i think his feud with CM punk will be nice. look for RVD to help heyman and continue the heyman/punk feud.

with the mcmahons being involved though wrestlemania i think there will be a screwy finish.

I'm calling a RVD heel turn tonight. I know he's over but i think his feud with CM punk will be nice. look for RVD to help heyman and continue the heyman/punk feud.

makes plenty of sense to me and i love it...

I could see a scenario where Trips is knocked out and Vince brings out his "Special Referee" being some sort of Legend (Rock,Austin etc etc) leading to Cena winning and then Orton cashing in with Vince's guy making the count. Setting up the HHH/Vince's guy match at Wrestlemania.

I can't see HHH going heel especially since Vince would be the better heel at this point compared to HHH that would be cheered no matter what.

Last edited:
vince dont interfere, trips calls it down the middle, d bry wins by pinfall, vince brings out orton and his own ref, trips gets knocked out, orton beats bryan

I try to make logical picks, but messing with the current product there's really no sense in the outcomes they choose.

I would go absolutely crazy for a RVD heel turn and aligning himself with Heyman. That would be :smokin

I'm more excited for SS than I was for Mania.

I still can't shake the feeling that I'm going to be highly pissed off by the end of the night.

I just got back into wrestling last summer after about a 10 year break. How are the LA crowds for summerslam?

^^ I think so. At least I will be...
Prediction contest was tough. Pretty sure I'm getting every question right though.

I'm more excited for SS than I was for Mania.

I still can't shake the feeling that I'm going to be highly pissed off by the end of the night.
Agreed.

I really hope you're wrong about being pissed off tonight Grizz. WWE has chance to do something really special with D-Bry.

I hope Vince realizes this and doesn't **** it up.

Worth ordering tonight you guys think?
nerd.gif

I'm still debating
Definitely.

Something really epic could go down tonight; like Punk beating Cena at MITB epic.

I always order SummerFest though. SummerFest, Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania are the 3 PPVs I order every year no matter what.

Tonight was gonna be a must-order for me till they decided to include the Mcmahon storyline. Now I'm still debating whether to order or not because the cluster-**** potential for the main event is at TNA levels right now.

By the way, is anyone gonna order through their PS3s? I'm thinking about trying it out :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom