Wrestling Thread Aug 12-25 | 8/19 RAW -SS Fallout- Bryan d Cena, Orton Corp Champ, Brock Kills Punk

Diva division and vivid?

tumblr_m5uri3SmIA1qhwasho1_250.gif

Some Maria pics for da fellas :evil:
tumblr_mrpj81Tal41rsed7yo1_500.png

Random Summerfest pics
You want MY autograph??? :wow:
tumblr_mrpf8rap8e1rsed7yo1_500.png

Deuce N Dambrose
tumblr_mrpddtoM2W1rsed7yo1_500.png

The Wyatt Family are so human :wow:
tumblr_mrpbayQ65M1rsed7yo2_500.png

tumblr_mrpbayQ65M1rsed7yo1_500.png

*coughs*
tumblr_mrp9micEKG1rsed7yo1_500.png

I know what happens next
tumblr_mrplqtrkrb1rsed7yo1_500.png

Dressing Better Maddox and Dressing Better Del Rio
tumblr_mrpby2rpra1rsed7yo1_500.png

tumblr_mrp9ri0yVz1rsed7yo1_500.png

*botches*
tumblr_mrp94fcxG21rsed7yo1_500.png

Will buffet on her body eventually. Eventually :wow: :frown: :wow: Eventually
tumblr_mrp7skyONU1rt4wx0o1_500.png

DBry and everybody's faves :pimp:
tumblr_mrpd4oUIGu1rsed7yo2_500.png

tumblr_mrpaom41Jz1rsed7yo1_500.png

tumblr_mrpizjU6gk1rsed7yo2_500.png

Last edited:
NTWT WWE SummerSlam PPV Prediction Contest
  • SPELL YOUR NT BOARD NAME CORRECTLY
  • 1000 possible points
  • You may only enter once
  • Entries are accepted until 8pm et at the start of the PPV
  • The pre-show match does not count toward any questions
  • Once your entry is submitted, it cannot be changed/updated.
  • Good luck!
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DTT72Y2

I just hope they improved on Universe mode for 2k14. Can't really comment on how it was on 13, but on 12 it bored me quick.

Last edited:
I have no faith in my predictions this year. Oh well time to buy some coronas sit back and enjoy summerslam

That first belly-to-belly 
sick.gif

The New York crowd 
pimp.gif
 "Let's go Lesnar!" "Rocky SUCKS!"

Last edited:
I went with the Jericho/Rock/Austin style prediction for the title match, probably wont happen but **** it.

Last edited:
Headed to the train station right now and headed to LA for Axxess and SummerFest! Can't wait! Btw that prediction contest was def not an easy one.

My first time entering one. I have no clue will tonight be a spot for Sandeow to cash in.

I was watching that panel and was dying the entire time when Flair started with his stories, dude has a story for every situation :lol:

Unfiltered Flair would be a great person to hang out with, I'll have to listen to that SCSA podcast he's gonna be on.

Survey was pretty hard. Logic defying things everywhere. I don't mind that a reality show puts more divas on tv, but the fact that reality show = Bellas push/winning is what sucks. Nattie is technically the #1 contender, and hasn't had the title since like 08, so WWE logic says her and her team will lose tonight and her win against AJ will be forgotten.

Also, Brock is 2-2 on PPV. I initially picked Brock to win, but he's really just about his money at this point, which made me choose Punk. Still think if Punk wins, it should be by basically throwing the world at Brock, cause that's the only realistic possibility.

Back
Top Bottom