Wrestling Thread Aug 12-25 | 8/19 RAW -SS Fallout- Bryan d Cena, Orton Corp Champ, Brock Kills Punk

No damn reason the Wyatt dudes should be signing autographs for kids. If anything they should be hiding in the bathrooms with the lights off (with lamp) scaring the hell out of them. Can't have them looking all friendly and civil.

No damn reason the Wyatt dudes should be signing autographs for kids. If anything they should be hiding in the bathrooms with the lights off (with lamp) scaring the hell out of them. Can't have them looking all friendly and civil.

That's the same thought I had until I read someone say that they are using it as a way to recruit people :lol:
I feel pretty much the same way about The Shield.

Triple H being added as special referee is not because officials think Bryan doesn’t have enough star power and they need Triple H there, it's quite the opposite. Triple H was added to the match because this is a high profile title match, the biggest since WrestleMania, and the right spot for the angle to really get going with the McMahons.

Good old Trips, wanting the spotlight.
I can't ******g stand him.
mean.gif

IGN published an interview with WWE COO Triple H where he speaks about the role he will play on Sunday at SummerSlam, Daniel Bryan's "it factor," and more. Below are some highlights:

Triple H on if being the special referee for the main event changes the mindset or if it's helping make Summerslam a good show: "Well, listen, it's a lot simpler, and it's not all on me. I would like to take the fact out of people's mind that I am the referee. I don't want this to be anything to do with me. I don't want to impact anything. I just want to be there to call this down the line. I want to be there for Daniel Bryan, for John Cena and for the world to see who's the man, who's the WWE Champion, who is the future of the industry going forward. It's not about me, it's not about who the referee is. I'm just there so if there is a problem, I'll take care of the problem and let it be about them."

Triple H on Daniel Bryan's "it factor" and his praise for him: "I think Daniel has an "it" factor to him. Daniel's an extremely exciting competitor in the ring. He's very technically sound, but in addition to that he's also got a huge personality and a charisma to him and just a quality that you must see. You want to see him. He intrigues people, and I think that's what being a WWE Superstar is all about. Not to quote CM Punk's music, but it's that cult of personality, and he has it. He has it, John Cena has it, CM Punk has it, Brock Lesnar has it, the biggest stars of this industry always have it. Daniel has it, now how does he parlay that? How does he take that personality and that charisma and turn it into the biggest thing possible, which is being the WWE Champion?"

Got this from another forum.

- former WWE writer Alex Greenfield on Vince McMahon wanting to censor Christian's face on television:
"Right before I started, there was a big show, I think it might have been in Toronto. Christian was just so completely over, and everybody thought he was going to get a push at, I think it was the World Heavyweight Championship at that point. We were on the plane one time shortly after I started, and Vince was just like “God damn, I just don’t like his face. His face really bothers me." I was like, “He’s ugly, Vince?” “No, it’s not that he’s ugly, it’s just, I don’t know, it’s ratty! You know what we should do? That Kennedy gimmick.” And we’re all like, “What?” Some see-on of the Kennedy fortune I guess got arrested for rape in the 1990s at some point. When the woman who was accusing him was on the stand, all of the networks put a blue dot over her face. Vince was like, “God damn, you know what we should do? We should put a blue dot over his face whenever he comes out.” It was the flight to Sheffield, England, also the flight where the Spirit Squad idea was invented. This was a whole flight of bad ideas."
roll.gif
roll.gif
I don't know how I missed this the first time around but I'm ******g CRYING.
roll.gif
roll.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif

**** what anyone says...I'm gonna miss Vince when he's not with us anymore.

Last edited:

Vince is stupid. Breaking kayfabe doesn't matter to him. Yeah this guy just signed autographs, let's have them come off as creepy heels.

The reddit guy has posted his "predictions" for SummerSlam.
Since he's been 100% accurate from WM up until now I advise not opening the spoiler tag if you don't want the outcomes spoiled.

WWE SummerSlam is just hours away - and infamous Reddit.com user "Dolphins1925" has released his 'predictions' for the show. Dolphins1925 has been impossibly accurate with his WWE pay-per-view predictions this year - correctly calling the winner of every single WWE PPV match since prior to WrestleMania 29 back in April.

Warning: The following match predictions may contain *SPOILERS* for tonight's show:

Dean Ambrose vs. Rob Van Dam (US Title, Pre-Show):
Prediction: Rob Van Dam

Brie Bella vs. Natalya
Prediction: Brie Bella

Dolph Ziggler & Kaitlyn vs. Big E Langston & AJ Lee:
Prediction: Big E Langston & AJ Lee

Kane vs. Bray Wyatt (Ring of Fire):
Prediction: Kane

Damien Sandow vs. Cody Rhodes:
Prediction: Damien Sandow

Alberto Del Rio vs. Christian (World Hwt. Title Match):
Prediction: Christian

Brock Lesnar vs. CM Punk:
Prediction: Brock Lesnar

John Cena vs. Daniel Bryan (WWE Title Match):
Prediction: John Cena

He also predicts that Randy Orton will cash in his Money in the Bank contract after the conclusion of the main event - but did not specify who will walk out of SummerSlam as WWE Champion.

With John Cena having surgery on his elbow soon - we could very well see Randy Orton as WWE Champion tonight.

And here I was thinking it was gonna be D.Bry's night :smh:

Last edited:
The reddit guy has posted his "predictions" for SummerSlam.
Since he's been 100% accurate from WM up until now I advise not opening the spoiler tag.

WWE SummerSlam is just hours away - and infamous Reddit.com user "Dolphins1925" has released his 'predictions' for the show. Dolphins1925 has been impossibly accurate with his WWE pay-per-view predictions this year - correctly calling the winner of every single WWE PPV match since prior to WrestleMania 29 back in April.

Warning: The following match predictions may contain *SPOILERS* for tonight's show:

Dean Ambrose vs. Rob Van Dam (US Title, Pre-Show):
Prediction: Rob Van Dam

Brie Bella vs. Natalya
Prediction: Brie Bella

Dolph Ziggler & Kaitlyn vs. Big E Langston & AJ Lee:
Prediction: Big E Langston & AJ Lee

Kane vs. Bray Wyatt (Ring of Fire):
Prediction: Kane

Damien Sandow vs. Cody Rhodes:
Prediction: Damien Sandow

Alberto Del Rio vs. Christian (World Hwt. Title Match):
Prediction: Christian

Brock Lesnar vs. CM Punk:
Prediction: Brock Lesnar

John Cena vs. Daniel Bryan (WWE Title Match):
Prediction: John Cena

He also predicts that Randy Orton will cash in his Money in the Bank contract after the conclusion of the main event - but did not specify who will walk out of SummerSlam as WWE Champion.

With John Cena having surgery on his elbow soon - we could very well see Randy Orton as WWE Champion tonight.

And here I was thinking it was gonna be D.Bry's night :smh:

Bray Wyatt losing his debut match? Christian winning the World title? (maybe a win by dq)

Sounds kinda bogus

Yeah that's Bo. Dude was getting booed like crazy

If his young Justin Bieber gimmick is true, he has become my new favorite wrestler no matter how generic this dude is

That's the same thought I had until I read someone say that they are using it as a way to recruit people :lol:
I feel pretty much the same way about The Shield.

!!! both of these

Back
Top Bottom