Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

No spear (Roman/Charlotte), no powerslam (Braun), no Dominator (????), no original theme music. Why did they even bring Lashley back :lol:??? It’s like they don’t even remember that he used to be there 11 years ago
sounds like they just wanted to make their own real life get out

Probably in the moment right now but Okada-Tanahashi from today is my favorite match of the year as of right now. Maybe it isn’t the best but it’s my personal favorite so far. Damn good match.

Match was very good, but I can’t give flabby, pants Okada with the dyed eyebrows MOTY. His matches are minus 1 * for me off appearance alone :lol: #notmyace

Just saw on TMZ that WWE and Hulk Hogan are in serious talks to bring him back to the company..Apparently talks started when one of the Saudi higher ups wanted him to be on the GRR..

The company supporting genocidal and sexist Saudi, pushes anti-Iranian propaganda, while the owners family and biggest superstar supports this racist president but Hulk Hogan is the straw that breaks the camels back? Hogan is suspicious because of his ties with crazy techie libertarian free press killer Peter Thiel so screw him too lol.

The company supporting genocidal and sexist Saudi, pushes anti-Iranian propaganda, while the owners family and biggest superstar supports this racist president but Hulk Hogan is the straw that breaks the camels back? Hogan is suspicious because of his ties with crazy techie libertarian free press killer Peter Thiel so screw him too lol.
Nobody asking you to understand my motives. We all have our own beliefs and reasons we take action on certain behaviors. I deal and have dealt with plenty of racist moments in my life. I damn sure wont support a company that has no compassion to a certain demographic just to make a few bucks. The line has to be drawn somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom