Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

Last thing, is it really a basic vertical l suplex he’s beating people with?!? Never got confirmation.

I honestly have no idea and I’m not trying to find out. It sounds funny as hell if it is though so I’m just gonna run with it :lol:

2007 GAB Lashley was peak WWE Lashley

They can make it known so easily how good he was outside WWE

they didnt even bring back his old theme

NEED

4850D58B-E601-4A94-B346-38AD3A24951E.png

man oh man its sad to see from looking like one of the bes heavyweights in the world being an arrogant *** hole to smiling and waving to the crowd and fighting mid carders for no reason

Seriously, they turned him into a loser side kick, and it feels like it was done on purpose. Dude was a huge highlight on Impact during that time and one of the lone reasons I was still watching and the WWE turned him into a CAW. No vignettes, no promos (something he improved big time since his first WWE run), and apparently no plan other than to keep him away from other feds.

No spear (Roman/Charlotte), no powerslam (Braun), no Dominator (????), no original theme music. Why did they even bring Lashley back :lol:??? It’s like they don’t even remember that he used to be there 11 years ago

No spear (Roman/Charlotte), no powerslam (Braun), no Dominator (????), no original theme music. Why did they even bring Lashley back :lol:??? It’s like they don’t even remember that he used to be there 11 years ago
Rumor is they cooled off on the idea of a Lashley vs Lesnar feud which is the main reason they brought him in, but I think it's just so Impact wouldn't have him

They didnt even have Lashley cut a promo or let him retain the spear or dominator smh!!!

This is the most mind "bottlin" thing about Lashley's return.

They call him The Dominator but don't let him use the finisher of the same name even though he used it before.

LOL “LISTA”

my Spanish is III at best but I did peep that.

today on "Cosmic Cliffs!:"

-Venus is visible in the southwest sky on the West Coast all this season, check it out. it is typically the first visible luminous object after sunset.

-a wine bottle is also a glass.

-Teena Marie is underappreciated.

-I forgot there was a WWE PPV this weekend.

-my joints are in perfect working order.

-the color of the day is Magenta, famously worn into the ring by the Hitman (as well as the hockey team that once bore his name!) and Macho Man at WMIII.

enjoy your Friday, gents!

Back
Top Bottom