Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

Lashley, his headband, and his new shirt can go back to wherever they came from.
If it wasn’t for the yellow font I would have thought this was posted by @dangerousg... :lol: :rofl:
Going exactly as I imagined. He got nothing to contribute >D.

Headband wearing, my finisher is a suplex *** bum FOH
Cant remember who it was but during one of my dropped quote towers someone said “this dude Lashley is wearing Drawls and a headband.” Could not stop laughing b. But yeah, he has done nothing noteworthy in this run. Last thing, is it really a basic vertical l suplex he’s beating people with?!? Never got confirmation.

Probably in the moment right now but Okada-Tanahashi from today is my favorite match of the year as of right now. Maybe it isn’t the best but it’s my personal favorite so far. Damn good match.

Naito is the man. You think Jericho should get the first victory of Naito then rematch Case Case JCMojica24 JCMojica24

I don’t want to see btch tts anywhere near a NJPW ring again..Dude is pretty much washed at this point..Stick to them slow, overly produced WWE matches..Or better yet, just retire and keep doing your music and mediocre podcast..

Only the WWE could take a guy that improved a ton away from them and reduce him to a bigger and taller Apollo Crews
man oh man its sad to see from looking like one of the bes heavyweights in the world being an arrogant *** hole to smiling and waving to the crowd and fighting mid carders for no reason

Back
Top Bottom