Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

The company supporting genocidal and sexist Saudi, pushes anti-Iranian propaganda, while the owners family and biggest superstar supports this racist president but Hulk Hogan is the straw that breaks the camels back?

:rofl:

Early Morning NTWT!!!

8)

Now that enough time has passed, how is everybody feeling about NJPW?

The new Bone Soldier does not have me hyped. I hope he doesn’t just clean house at BOSJ. I hope we see my guy Scorpio Sky in the tourney this year too.

Okada vs. Kenny is about to get 7 stars. I wonder if babyface Kenny will win. It’d be intriguing to see Cody help Kenny win just to challenge for the title because he defeated him before.

I think KUSHIDA is officially going to bump up divisions. I think he could make the NEVER title a serious belt.

It makes sense why Naito is IC champ again. To whoever said Jericho should win the first match, I could completely see Gedo making Jericho IC Champ in Japan since it’s practically Jericho and Miz’s belt in WWE. Jericho could be New Japan’s Brock. They could do that with the IC title and it will then put more emphasis and eyes on the USA Title.

In WWE news, I think Nakamura is walking out champ on Sunday. His heel work has been awesome. I think AJ will bring the cup finally, but Nak will still get it.

Man it's been a weird f'n night.

Anyway I miss anything?

We need to pull up?
85CA9134-161D-42A9-B097-B498F0ADE62E.gif

ihust1e ihust1e

Now that enough time has passed, how is everybody feeling about NJPW?

The new Bone Soldier does not have me hyped. I hope he doesn’t just clean house at BOSJ. I hope we see my guy Scorpio Sky in the tourney this year too.

Okada vs. Kenny is about to get 7 stars. I wonder if babyface Kenny will win. It’d be intriguing to see Cody help Kenny win just to challenge for the title because he defeated him before.

I think KUSHIDA is officially going to bump up divisions. I think he could make the NEVER title a serious belt.

It makes sense why Naito is IC champ again. To whoever said Jericho should win the first match, I could completely see Gedo making Jericho IC Champ in Japan since it’s practically Jericho and Miz’s belt in WWE. Jericho could be New Japan’s Brock. They could do that with the IC title and it will then put more emphasis and eyes on the USA Title.

In WWE news, I think Nakamura is walking out champ on Sunday. His heel work has been awesome. I think AJ will bring the cup finally, but Nak will still get it.

Nak gotta win. Wrestling Dontaku night 1 is ehhhhh. Nothing really for me to go to watch. Night 2 was epic. My only hope is Cody Rhodes is not in the G1. Ive had enough of his 3 star abilities.

Nak gotta win. Wrestling Dontaku night 1 is ehhhhh. Nothing really for me to go to watch. Night 2 was epic. My only hope is Cody Rhodes is not in the G1. Ive had enough of his 3 star abilities.

I think we might see him in the G1 but we shall see.

Night 2 was phenomenal and BOSJ is coming up this Friday :nthat:

I think Kenny is gonna beat Okada at Dominion and the headliner for G1 in San Francisco will be Kenny vs Cody for the title and that’ll be the end of their feud. OR you can headline with Jericho-Naito in SF as well.

I think we might see him in the G1 but we shall see.

Night 2 was phenomenal and BOSJ is coming up this Friday :nthat:

I think Kenny is gonna beat Okada at Dominion and the headliner for G1 in San Francisco will be Kenny vs Cody for the title and that’ll be the end of their feud. OR you can headline with Jericho-Naito in SF as well.

I see them maybe holding off on Cody v Omega II til maybe power struggle. Or would they use that as the main event of all in?

Back
Top Bottom