• NikeTalk will be offline for a system update tonight, beginning at 4 AM ET. We'll return at approximately 6 AM ET with a performance upgrade and some additional features. Thank you for your patience!

Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

d82296fa235fea1f8a835d7e0f1d2f8f.jpg

Catching up on NXT

Kairi > Asuka

Montez Ford needs to go solo.

Kona Reeves :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:this dude is amazing in an ironic sort of way.

Bianca Belair :smokin she low key got cake too :nerd:

Dakota & Borne in the same segment :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

Dunne/Strong was :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp: when Dunne threw that shoe at Cole full f'ing force :rofl::rofl::rofl:

so Slick Mouth Stark ain't have no rich boy sass when he was dying on his knees like a punk *****, huh?

Man, I swear, AJ Styles might have had one of the greatest makeovers in modern wrestling history. In the words of Bryan Alvarez, dude looked like a GEEK before he grew his hair out with facial hair (when he went to Minor League NJPW).

Unless he started that look in his late TNA Days @Peep Game noblekane noblekane
it started in his tna days

it was some type of rebel against the company storyline

"Your arms are just too short to box with God!" Amazing line!

Meanwhile Rock crying on the inside and contemplating his wrestling career

I wish Punk beat his ***. Rock the part timer ruining the best title reign of the modern era. 434 days forever!

CM PUNK IS MY HERO! I BEG NIGHT IN AND NIGHT OUT FOR HIM TO COME BACK!

THE GOAT :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

"Amazing line!' got me :rofl:

there's a whole lot of opportunities in nxt right now with all the call ups
interested to see who is going to be the "vet" that carries the brand. adam cole?

3.5 yrs, this might be his last chance :lol:
giving me that BOlieve vibe

there's a whole lot of opportunities in nxt right now with all the call ups
interested to see who is going to be the "vet" that carries the brand. adam cole?
Cole is probably the answer, although maybe he should be up on main roster sooner than later. There's a lot of talent down there though. They'll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom