• NikeTalk will be offline for a system update tonight, beginning at 4 AM ET. We'll return at approximately 6 AM ET with a performance upgrade and some additional features. Thank you for your patience!

Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican ’s ride/home :nerd:

AE487517-80C9-47E5-9F9B-9ED6AE3EC515.jpeg

Seth feels like the guy on Raw they should be building around. I really hope he holds onto the IC belt until the Rumble at least and just puts on amazing @&$ matches with guys maybe have a switch or two but Seth should just be putting on the best match of the show every night and at PPVs.
Took them (WWE) long enough to figure out what they had with dude. Remember the, " #LetSethFly " hashtag we used to use when the Shield was a thing? Those were the days

Man, I swear, AJ Styles might have had one of the greatest makeovers in modern wrestling history. In the words of Bryan Alvarez, dude looked like a GEEK before he grew his hair out with facial hair (when he went to Minor League NJPW).

Unless he started that look in his late TNA Days Peep Game Peep Game @noblekane
He'd be a midcarder in WWE if he still had that look.

His late TNA/NJPW look was his best IMO with the bangs and the fuller beard.

Man, I swear, AJ Styles might have had one of the greatest makeovers in modern wrestling history. In the words of Bryan Alvarez, dude looked like a GEEK before he grew his hair out with facial hair (when he went to Minor League NJPW).

Unless he started that look in his late TNA Days Peep Game Peep Game @noblekane

Started at the end of his TNA run when he basically became 96 pre-Crow Sting. A fantastic transformation.

Sting had a cool look before as well, the new STING was just different.

AJ

Who else had a great transformation/look?

Back
Top Bottom