Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

34ipdna.png
:lol::lol:

Bill Simmons on Booking Braun, the Roman Reigns Surprise, and 'Backlash' | The Masked Man Show (Ep. 112)
The Ringer's David Shoemaker teams up with HBO and The Ringer's Bill Simmons to break down 'The Greatest Royal Rumble' (01:45), the surprisingly enjoyable Roman Reigns title chase (07:45), booking Braun Strowman (15:00), missing managers (24:00), the future of WWE television (37:00), the Hall of Fame (44:00), and the card for 'Backlash' (51:15).

Listening to Bill Simmons on Booking Braun, the Roman Reigns Surprise, and 'Backlash' | The Masked Man Show (Ep. 112) from The Masked Man Show. http://podbay.fm/show/1211025769/e/1525305513

Catching up on NXT

Kairi > Asuka

Montez Ford needs to go solo.

Kona Reeves :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:this dude is amazing in an ironic sort of way.

Bianca Belair :smokin she low key got cake too :nerd:

Dakota & Borne in the same segment :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

Dunne/Strong was :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp: when Dunne threw that shoe at Cole full f'ing force :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Kona sucks bro. The Hawaiian drop? C’mon fam :lol:

Bianca looking delicioso

Street Profits do nothing for me

Vanessa Borne made IT move

Dakota = BAEley

Dunne x Strong :smokin

so Slick Mouth Stark ain't have no rich boy sass when he was dying on his knees like a punk *****, huh?

Bro please don’t slander the Anthony the gawd. Thanks.

ECIII stole the match for me at TO:NO. That dude reminded me of Kanyon with the innovative offense. Plus he carries himself as a star. Dude knows where he’s at and how to perform in the big leagues.

He’ll be money on the main roster especially if they turn him heel up there. We know WWE tends to turn people from what they were in NXT.

Kona sucks bro. The Hawaiian drop? C’mon fam :lol:

Bianca looking delicioso

Street Profits do nothing for me

Vanessa Borne made IT move

Dakota = BAEley

Dunne x Strong :smokin

Bro please don’t slander the Anthony the gawd. Thanks.

Fools acting like Stark was giving Thanos that WORK. Dude was clearly outmatched by the Stones and Starworkers feels

Back
Top Bottom