Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

I use to following the cash until I realized I was working like a dog for the white man that don’t give a dam about me or my family. Money ain’t everything
Kota Ibushi knows little to no English, he is a known SUPER Independent dude that marches to his own tunes but the money WWE offered him should be enougj.

That alone should have been enough.

He was STUPID for not taking it.

I swear yall MUST think this is 2003. Folls clearly enjoy their freedom without being tied down by NJPW.

Ibushi is freelance. He gets paid by the show. I am sure he is fine monsy wise

Bliss sense of humor is great. :lol:

IMG_1649.GIF

IMG_1683.GIF

The only way to "graduate" from the cruiserweight division is to gain weight to go past 205.
you know how they have those weight loss shows? wwe should have a weight gain show. title it i use to be a cruiserweight and put it on the network

Very good match by Kenny and Naito. Wouldn't expect less from them. Day 2 was great. Day 3 looks like garbage.

Man the chemistry they have is ridiculous and the fact that they can go at a crazy pace makes it even more special.

Fans cared more than they care now, but that isn't saying much.

Again, the champions were wrestling dark matches on PPVs man.

PreShow matches for CHAMPS.

But ZSJ would have been different?

Cool

But there's been tons of champs in WWE who've wrestled dark matches and pre-shows..Does that mean those people are going nowhere and have peaked?..

Kota Ibushi knows little to no English, he is a known SUPER Independent dude that marches to his own tunes but the money WWE offered him should be enougj.

That alone should have been enough.

He was STUPID for not taking it.

I swear yall MUST think this is 2003. Folls clearly enjoy their freedom without being tied down by NJPW.

Ibushi is freelance. He gets paid by the show. I am sure he is fine monsy wise

And I bet those guys who turn down a shot with WWE will be kicking themselves when they're 50, can't wrestle, and all their indie money is long gone..

Man the chemistry they have is ridiculous and the fact that they can go at a crazy pace makes it even more special.
Can’t wait to watch. Those two can easily headline WK. Finishing up day 1. Tanahashi/Suzuki was a solid match. Jay White/Okada next.

Who you got coming out of Block A and B and who you got winning IT

But there's been tons of champs in WWE who've wrestled dark matches and pre-shows..Does that mean those people are going nowhere and have peaked?..
As a whole, no "division" has as much of a class ceiling as the current 205 division.

That is my claim

Can’t wait to watch. Those two can easily headline WK. Finishing up day 1. Tanahashi/Suzuki was a solid match. Jay White/Okada next.

Who you got coming out of Block A and B and who you got winning IT

Okada and Ibushi and I got Okada winning it all.

Since Samoa Joe attacked Dillinger last week, I don't see him feuding with Styles yet. I wonder who AJ feuds with next.
Maybe The Miz?

• PW Insider says that despite his reinstatement to the Hall of Fame, Hulk Hogan has not signed “any kind of contract” with WWE. He headed back to Florida after Extreme Rules in Pittsburgh and isn’t planned for appearances at this week’s Raw or SmackDown.
  • On the other hand, Fightful’s Sean Ross Sapp says he heard Hogan has signed a new WWE deal. He and TicketDrew also say Daniel Bryan’s new WWE contract is a done deal.
  • According to Bryan Alvarez, Hogan’s meeting with talent backstage at last night’s PPV was filmed for an upcoming WWE Network special.
  • Regarding the widely panned Royal Rumble countdowns from the Extreme Rules crowd at during the main event, Alvarez also said that Dolph Ziggler and Seth Rollins requested the clock go back on the screen for timing purposes over the last 10 minutes.
  • PW Insider backed WrestleVotes earlier rumor that Roman Reigns vs. Bobby Lashley was the planned main event on Sunday night, but that account notes there were people backstage lobbying for Rollins/Ziggler who apparently won out. There was said to be no support for closing with the WWE Title match.

As a whole, no "division" has as much of a class ceiling as the current 205 division.

That is my claim

You know what, I'm not even really disagreeing with you..I just think things would've been different if they would've/could've signed better names to the division from the beginning and picked a different winner..Cause you obviously saw that the fans were willing to get behind someone they cared about (Pac/Enzo)..As it stands right now I'd agree that there is a ceiling..But the ceiling is glass and glass is easily broken..

So who's all in for Night 3 Live?.. JCMojica24 JCMojica24 what time does it come on?..

Back
Top Bottom