Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

That’s a good final. But damn Okada/Omega again? >D

I think he loses it before the dome. Don’t know to who but I think he does. MAYBE Naito I’m not sure bc he beat him yesterday and idk where he gets a title shot now after that loss.

You know what, I'm not even really disagreeing with you..I just think things would've been different if they would've/could've signed better names to the division from the beginning and picked a different winner..Cause you obviously saw that the fans were willing to get behind someone they cared about (Pac/Enzo)..As it stands right now I'd agree that there is a ceiling..But the ceiling is glass and glass is easily broken..

So who's all in for Night 3 Live?.. JCMojica24 JCMojica24 what time does it come on?..

I just don't see why ZSJ would be one that changes how the CW is viewed.

My top 5 in NJPW right now
  1. Kenny Omega
  2. SANADA
  3. Kazuchika Okada
  4. Tetsuya Naito
  5. Jay White
Top 5 in WWE right now
  1. Seth Rollins
  2. AJ Styles
  3. Finn Balor
  4. Elias
  5. Andrade Cien Almas

Are those list based on who you think is the best or who your personal favorites are?..

• PW Insider says that despite his reinstatement to the Hall of Fame, Hulk Hogan has not signed “any kind of contract” with WWE. He headed back to Florida after Extreme Rules in Pittsburgh and isn’t planned for appearances at this week’s Raw or SmackDown.
  • On the other hand, Fightful’s Sean Ross Sapp says he heard Hogan has signed a new WWE deal. He and TicketDrew also say Daniel Bryan’s new WWE contract is a done deal.
  • According to Bryan Alvarez, Hogan’s meeting with talent backstage at last night’s PPV was filmed for an upcoming WWE Network special.
  • Regarding the widely panned Royal Rumble countdowns from the Extreme Rules crowd at during the main event, Alvarez also said that Dolph Ziggler and Seth Rollins requested the clock go back on the screen for timing purposes over the last 10 minutes.
  • PW Insider backed WrestleVotes earlier rumor that Roman Reigns vs. Bobby Lashley was the planned main event on Sunday night, but that account notes there were people backstage lobbying for Rollins/Ziggler who apparently won out. There was said to be no support for closing with the WWE Title match.

How is there no support for the world title match? :lol:

You know what, I'm not even really disagreeing with you..I just think things would've been different if they would've/could've signed better names to the division from the beginning and picked a different winner..Cause you obviously saw that the fans were willing to get behind someone they cared about (Pac/Enzo)..As it stands right now I'd agree that there is a ceiling..But the ceiling is glass and glass is easily broken..

So who's all in for Night 3 Live?.. JCMojica24 JCMojica24 what time does it come on?..

I’ll catch it in the morning. Starts at 5 am your time.

My top 5 in NJPW right now
  1. Kenny Omega
  2. SANADA
  3. Kazuchika Okada
  4. Tetsuya Naito
  5. Jay White
Top 5 in WWE right now
  1. Seth Rollins
  2. AJ Styles
  3. Finn Balor
  4. Elias
  5. Andrade Cien Almas

NJPW Top 5:
1. Okada
2. Young Bucks
3. Naito
4. G.o.D
5. Scurll

WWE Top 5:
1. AJ
2. KO
3. Usos
4. Nak
5. Seth

And he is as boring as anyone currently in 205. Not even sure if you are being serious right now

It's clear to see that you don't like him or his work..I on the other hand enjoy his work..So naturally I have a higher opinion of him than you do..We're at an impasse..Let's just leave it at that..

Back
Top Bottom