Wrestling Thread April 14-May 4 | 5/3 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

Mason Ryan the notable name cut from the NXT roster.

Oh and Eddie's daughter but she left once before.

Saw somewhere that the Ryback been in WWE since 2006 
eek.gif

New Legends of Wrestling up on the Network..Iron Sheik and Andre the Giant..'F podcasts, go watch this and get some knowledge..

what's the legends about case?

It's basically a round table discussion with 5 guys who have been in the business for a long time, and they talk about specific topics..There are over a dozen episodes up so far and they are great..An absolute ton of knowledge and inside stories about how the business was from the 60s up til the 90s..Everyone should watch these programs and get hip to how things really used to be in pro wrestling..

what's the legends about case?

It's basically a round table discussion with 5 guys who have been in the business for a long time, and they talk about specific topics..There are over a dozen episodes up so far and they are great..An absolute ton of knowledge and inside stories about how the business was from the 60s up til the 90s..Everyone should watch these programs and get hip to how things really used to be in pro wrestling..

My favorite thing on the entire network.. I never knew WWE did their own shoot interviews lol...

I need to watch Fall Brawl 98. The way the LAW podcast is reviewing it...it's gotta be the worst PPV ever :lol:

haha I watched every episode I meant what was the new one about.

My favorite thing on the entire network.. I never knew WWE did their own shoot interviews lol...

It's my favorite thing too..They need to put the rest of them up and start filming new ones..

Is anyone else starting to feel disappointed with the amount of content the Network has?..It just seems like they are dragging their feet on putting the stuff people want to see up..Why haven't they started to put all the Raw's and Nitro's up in chronological order yet?..I couldn't care less about Slam City, This Week in WWE, or even all the ppv's(since we don't have the weekly show for context)..They have a huge library and it's just being wasted by not putting it out there for people to see..I know it takes time, but if all they put up is a 2-3 new things every 1 1/2 to 2 weeks then they are going to start losing subscribers..

haha I watched every episode I meant what was the new one about.

My bad man..The last 2 or 3 newest eps. have dealt with 2 specific wrestlers..This particular one is about Iron Sheik and Andre..It's PS Hayes, Dusty, JR, Pat Patterson, and Mike Graham just telling some funny stories and some biographical info..

I need to watch Fall Brawl 98. The way the LAW podcast is reviewing it...it's gotta be the worst PPV ever :lol:

I love listening to the reviews of bad shows :lol: I listened to one LAW where they were reviewing a Thunder episode where Kevin Nash was on commentary, then went back to actually watch Thunder and I was in tears at how terrible it was. Nash was just on-air ******** on the entire show and making it clear that no one knew what was going on.

Mine as well. And REALLY hope they start filming some new episodes. An endless amount of content that can be discussed.

Sad that Michael PS Hayes isn't in the Hall Of Fame, they get on him about it EVERY single episode

I love listening to the reviews of bad shows :lol: I listened to one LAW where they were reviewing a Thunder episode where Kevin Nash was on commentary, then went back to actually watch Thunder and I was in tears at how terrible it was. Nash was just on-air ******** on the entire show and making it clear that no one knew what was going on.
bruh I need a visual of this. I'm rolling. They clearly didn't give a **** :lol:

Mine as well. And REALLY hope they start filming some new episodes. An endless amount of content that can be discussed.

Sad that Michael PS Hayes isn't in the Hall Of Fame, they get on him about it EVERY single episode

I don't know how the Freebirds aren't in there either..Such a great team that deserves more credit than they get..

I've missed the past couple weeks of wrestling but following the threads I've seen it's been ******. Not sure if extreme rules will even be worth watching but I got the network so ill probably check it out.

there has to be a reason that they aren't in yet.

I honestly can't think of one..They were the 1a or 1b team pretty much every territory they went..They main evented or co-mained several huge shows..They've held a bunch of prestigious titles..And tons of teams have cited them as a huge influence..So what's the damn hold up?..

bruh I need a visual of this. I'm rolling. They clearly didn't give a **** :lol:

Not sure if that episode is up on the WWE Network, but this is all I could find on youtube. Just a collection of all of Nash's commentary. It was October 14, 1999.

I honestly can't think of one..They were the 1a or 1b team pretty much every territory they went..They main evented or co-mained several huge shows..They've held a bunch of prestigious titles..And tons of teams have cited them as a huge influence..So what's the damn hold up?..

THIS. Makes no sense...hopefully they get in soon. None of them are shunned by WWE and they're pretty much the main feature of the WCCW Dvd. Definitely expect to see the Freebirds inducted soon.

And to your earlier point yea they need to up the content, Especially the Monday Night Raw content.

Back
Top Bottom