Wrestling Thread April 14-May 4 | 5/3 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

KOjivGi.jpg

Sv0F7bz.jpg

8ZS4WVj.gif

man this was my best prediction contest so far

Would the crowd have popped if sting came down during the shield segement seems like a legit place for him to com back

man this was my best prediction contest so far

Would the crowd have popped if sting came down during the shield segement seems like a legit place for him to com back
Crowd would have asked each other who the senior citizen coming to the ring was.

I can't picture Sting ever debuting. I hope he does since it'll be really eerie and nostalgic, but Idk how they could do it and in what program he would be in.

Last edited:
Crowd would have asked each other who the senior citizen coming to the ring was.

Never Change :lol: :lol:

Deep down inside Sting likely regrets not jumping on board much sooner. Now that Taker & the Streak are over, I can't picture a scenario where Sting debuting makes sense

Last edited:
I dug bald headed Serena and her two friends :wow:

Luke Gallows and C.M Punk?!

AYOOOO

Never Change :lol: :lol:

Deep down inside Sting likely regrets not jumping on board much sooner. Now that Taker & the Streak are over, I can't picture a scenario where Sting debuting makes sense

Just have him debut with a Scorpion Death drop to Miz

Last edited:
^hey know, cut them some slack, they were preparing for the Clippers game before Silver's ruling

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom