Wrestling Thread April 14-May 4 | 5/3 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

figured id post some old magazine covers I have. I'll eventually get to scanning some pages and articles. I also have some order forms for tights and wrestling gear. and some old dirt sheets that use to get sent to my house before the internet days. but right now these are taken from my camera. so sorry of they are of bad quality. but never the less enjoy!

View media item 946077 magazine cover from jan 92

View media item 946079this one from feb 90

View media item 946080October 1990

View media item 946081November 1991

View media item 946082September 1990

thanks guys. I try. I just do it because I know you guys love the sport and business as much as I do. I grew up on it and I'm sure most of you have too. not many just become wrestling fans at an older age. I've been addicted since I was 3. and I'm 27 now haha

Peep did better than me?

SMH.

safe_image2.jpg

what are these contests you guys speak of? are they done for every ppv?

Yes they are done a couple days before each ppv..4w makes a list of about 15-20 questions and we fill it out..Each question/ppv is worth a certain amount of points..At the end of the year he adds up the points to see who did the best..Makes even the suckiest ppv a little more exciting..

Yes they are done a couple days before each ppv..4w makes a list of about 15-20 questions and we fill it out..Each question/ppv is worth a certain amount of points..At the end of the year he adds up the points to see who did the best..Makes even the suckiest ppv a little more exciting..

nice i deff have to get involved asap.. it pains me to watch raw these days by the way. its way to much tv production and soapy for me anymore. with the camera angles, the scripts, the acting. its just killing the sport. i rather watch the off the wall gimmicks and stuff like that any day..

thank you. here's another treat. just for the praise. this interview is from a wrestling newsletter that use to be sent out it was like 2$ an issue called "On the Mat". it is from rvd.
View media item 946116

I love that kind of stuff man.

Semi-related: I just found out today that RVD doesn't like to go over his matches beforehand. He said that was how The Sheik taught him. It seemed very weird to me.

I love that kind of stuff man.

Semi-related: I just found out today that RVD doesn't like to go over his matches beforehand. He said that was how The Sheik taught him. It seemed very weird to me.

haha exact opposite of macho man who was said to go over every taunt down to the second they were done

Back when Smackdown was the **** :smokin

Straight Edge Champion, Straight Edge Society

God I miss Serena :wow:

ses was great. I wish It went longer and more people joined it. he used to just wreck hardy and straight up call him a junky while he was really battling drug problems.

ses was great. I wish It went longer and more people joined it. he used to just wreck hardy and straight up call him a junky while he was really battling drug problems.

Indeed, awesome feud; so much real life elements involved .

...Also, it still cracks me up how Punk was cutting straight edge sermons after eliminating dudes in the Royal Rumble :wow: :rofl: :nthat:

Indeed, awesome feud; so much real life elements involved .

...Also, it still cracks me up how Punk was cutting straight edge sermons after eliminating dudes in the Royal Rumble :wow: :rofl: :nthat:

View media item 946207

Back
Top Bottom