Wrestling Thread April 14-May 4 | 5/3 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

He took off the skeleton but he's still a skeleton!

roll.gif

...that Thunder with Nash, man.

It really sucks that sting is too old to really wrestle i would love for him to feud with the wyatts i think that would be the perfect spot for him. i think they should still do it and have bray go over

Rip lee marshall

I enjoyed his announcing in wcw

Had no idea he was one of the ring announcers in wrestlemania 2

How could anyone not be a fan of this guy?
after bray beats cena sunday and the wyatts destroy him in the cage and throw him out the cage ( i wish) 

stings bird should the fly to the top of the cage and just stay there.lol or nah?

do you guys think since undertaker is done and they brought back the big red monster kane and threw him in the a title match that they possibly have sting fued with kane instead?i know it would probably be ehh and feel recycled but idk maybe could be done right?thoughts?

There is no way to repair Kane :lol:. He's far past that point. You can even see it in his face with that stupid mask.

There is no way to repair Kane :lol:. He's far past that point. You can even see it in his face with that stupid mask.

Yeah the Kane character lost its touch years and years ago. TBH, he should have never spoke, or at least used the voice box always.

Can't remember when his real downfall began; was there anything comical about him before he did a Spinarooni with Booker after returning one Raw? :lol: :smh:

Yeah the Kane character lost its touch years and years ago. TBH, he should have never spoke, or at least used the voice box always.

Can't remember when his real downfall began; was there anything comical about him before he did a Spinarooni with Booker after returning one Raw? :lol: :smh:

I was at that raw haha at msg. It was really cool to be there for a return, till he did that spinaroonie. I think even as a 10 year old at the time I was disgusted

Orton gonna get his rematch. I can see Shovel throwing himself in the mix again for no reason just like he did during the Summer of Punk in 2012. Or maybe his contribution was giving himself a title shot the night after Mania. Who knows. 

Cesaro gonna get a title shot by the end of the summer. I think the next "Big" opponent for him is Lesnar though

man they would do anything to keep the spoiled brat orton in the title picture. hope he doesnt get a single won on daniel bryan

man they would do anything to keep the spoiled brat orton in the title picture. hope he doesnt get a single won on daniel bryan
He might get wins here and there but he not gonna get the title.

As much as yall hate him, Orton is a great heel when they let him run. 

NGSM, but dudes just looks great with those belts

Back
Top Bottom