Wrestling Thread Apr 29 - May 12 | 5/11 All Time Great Kenta Kobashi's Final Match

It's amazing Swagger didn't kill someone with that ladder on Monday the way he was swinging it.

Ziggler will be protected from now until EC (assuming he's cleared by then)

A blow to an already weak roster.

Word, those ladder shots looked brutal, reminded me of when Lesnar popped Miz in the face with the chair.

1)clothesline to ADR's kneck
2) Drops Ricardo who either sold it well or was hurt
3) Ladder into Ricardo
4) Reckless movement of ladder with Ziggler who thought it was coming the other way and Del Rio had it thrown at his head.
4 bad moves in a minute :x

Last edited:
What happened to these guys though, haven't seen them on T.V for a while it seems.
Why they or Rhode Scholars aren't tag champs yet is baffling to me.

1)clothesline to ADR's kneck
2) Drops Ricardo who either sold it well or was hurt
3) Ladder into Ricardo
4) Reckless movement of ladder with Ziggler who thought it was coming the other way and Del Rio had it thrown at his head.
4 bad moves in a minute
sick.gif

mr kennedy is smiling somewhere 

The concussion was sustained during SmackDown not Raw. Relax.

Yeah but that inverted suplex off the top rope (which looked like he landed on his face) and the hit with the ladder less than 24 hours before his concussion didn't help.

:smh: @ Cesaro losing clean to Orton. Should have had Big Show come out and interfere.

- As noted earlier, TNA is expected to make a major announcement involving their partnership with YouTube.

The word making the rounds in TNA is they plan on offering the paid subscription services that WWE passed up on. As of this writing, there is no indication that the deal is finalized, however it’s consider a “lock.” YouTube is said to have approached TNA about the offer.

YouTube is expected to start making announcements next week about their paid channels.

- According to The UK Sun, the late William Moody, aka Paul Bearer, will be the first inductee into the 2014 WWE Hall of Fame.

Speculation is The Undertaker will break character and induct Moody, however that has not been confirmed at this time.

Is Derren Young black? Looking at these old NXT's, he looks like a super tanned white dude aLa Johnny B. Badd........

Pretty cool that Cesaro gets to put over a young rising star like Orton
From a pure wrestling standpoint, that is the case. But the WWE sees it like Orton putting over Cesaro, which I agree with since 95% of the "WWE Universe" are just casual fans, who think that John Cena and Randy Orton are the best "entertainers" in the world. 

Ahhhhhh well that's a good way to look at it. It's about time they truly use him, dude has everything.

DC, I'm 90% sure Darren Young is black.

Back
Top Bottom