Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

And don't get me started with "Konnan" when you think of Konnan u think of like a Greek god or Connan the barbarian but how you gonna have an out of shape fat joe looking mofo with that name... His name should be the Fat Balda or something...

Last edited:
And don't get me started with "Konnan" when you think of Konnan u think of like a Greek god or Connan the barbarian but how you gonna have an out of shape fat joe looking mofo with that name... His name should be the Fat Balda or something...

Man Shawn had the sickest boots. When I was younger id always wish they had his boots in shoe form so I could wear it to school :lol:

Shawn wasnt even rocking wrestling boots back then. Those were motorcross boots made by O Neal. I looked it up randomly one day lol

Shouldn't have stepped outside the NTWT today. :smh:
Rapper Big Pooh is putting pm a suprise show here tonight :nthat:
Little Brother :smokin
Those dudes' first two albums were classic and that tape with Drama was flames yo.

"Shawty hit the brakes too late" then that sample hits :nthat:

Last edited:
Their music came out in early 2000s. Listened to them in middle school and high school non-stop.

"Shorty On The Lookout"

Their most popular song, "Loving It"

Back
Top Bottom