Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

Amazon product ASIN B00W0R30GM

Read the reviews
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This shirt was hand crafted by the gods and handed down to us mere mortals to enjoy and appreciate. I remember the first time I saw Finn Balor in FCW. I told my wife at the time that in 2015 he will win all the belts. My wife and I are now divorced because she didn't beleet dat. Finn Balor is the pride of the indigenous Samoan population of Ireland, so if you wear this shirt there you will be touched. When I bought this I was instantly transported to the top of a set of stairs where I had to walk down and be touched and adored by the populace. I never felt so great. In the end if you think you can, you know you can. Beleet Dat.
roll.gif

Last edited:
Little brothers beats use to put me to sleep b. I don't care how much backpackers loved them they were boring to me. They could spit but that's about it.

With 9th Wonder, Khrysis, Illmind, and Hi-Tek beats, nothing about them was boring

:lol: I was so about the tall tee life my freshman year in high school.

As was Peep. He used to splatter paint on his while wearing long Girbaud shorts and putting laces through holes in his hat.

All this while wearing jewelery ordered from the back of a Source mag.

Never wore tall tees nor Girbaud's in my life :smh: :smh: your countless libel

With 9th Wonder, Khrysis, Illmind, and Hi-Tek beats, nothing about them was boring
Never wore tall tees nor Girbaud's in my life :smh: :smh: your countless libel

peep strikes me as a kind of guy with bad taste in style and clothes based off of those shoes he wanted to wear with that Uso shirt i got him :lol:

peep strikes me as a kind of guy with bad taste in style and clothes based off of those shoes he wanted to wear with that Uso shirt i got him :lol:

Like he said in defense, hes only got on NT cause of them Big booty appreciation threads :lol:

So this is prob true haha
Peep cool tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom