Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

Yep, that's what a handful of us did in college. Had one buddy that had the free parking on his pass, so we'd grab him and roll up. If it was too crowded, we'd ride Adventure Express with no line, and something like the old viking ship, grab some La Rosa's and bounce. No crowd? Shooooot, we'd close the place down LOL.

This..Nothin' better than, on a crowded day, going on multiple trips on Adventure Express and the Racers (backwards)..Yesterday was perfect though..High of 60, clear skies, plus it was a Sunday so we had minimal wait times..We did wait an hour for Flight of Fear..But I hit Firehawk (which I've never rode before) right as the park was closing and walked right up to the seats and hopped on..I don't know how I like it though cause it lays you down and I was too worried about dropping my Vape stick and hat..But I'll go for another round to decide if I like it or not..

@John2st we're talking about Paramount's Kings Island..It's in Ohio near Cincy..

This..Nothin' better than, on a crowded day, going on multiple trips on Adventure Express and the Racers (backwards)..Yesterday was perfect though..High of 60, clear skies, plus it was a Sunday so we had minimal wait times..We did wait an hour for Flight of Fear..But I hit Firehawk (which I've never rode before) right as the park was closing and walked right up to the seats and hopped on..I don't know how I like it though cause it lays you down and I was too worried about dropping my Vape stick and hat..But I'll go for another round to decide if I like it or not..

@John2st we're talking about Paramount's Kings Island..It's in Ohio near Cincy..

I hear ya on the weather. I was at GABP watching the Reds flush another one down the toilet. Haven't been to PKI in years. Honestly, flight of fear was one of the best kept secrets in that park for a looong time. When they finally smoothed the ride out and it didn't bounce your head off the restraint any more, nobody realized it. It was almost as big a ghost town as Adventure Express. Took a couple years before anybody caught on. Somebody told me they don't do the backwards Racer any more. Any truth to that nonsense?

ER was average nothing special. Definitely didn't miss anything not watching live.

Roman/Big Show was such garbage. Roman still has 4 moves and that finish was garbage. Big Show lifted a damn car and he can't get up from under a table Brock easily tossed over? :smh: :smh:

Roman is slightly better in the promos hes cutting but homie is still boring. Entrance is played out. Should mix it up, come from different points of the arena or occasionally rope down from the rafters.

Naomi :smh: :smh: but it works. She stole ole'girl off NXT's gimmick without a single damn to give.

Cena/Rusev III was okay until the closing moments, that finish was bad.
Cena/Rusev part IV :smh: Rusev better win.

SethLord out there flourishing and Vipers gonna vipe. :smokin

Last edited:
I hear ya on the weather. I was at GABP watching the Reds flush another one down the toilet. Haven't been to PKI in years. Honestly, flight of fear was one of the best kept secrets in that park for a looong time. When they finally smoothed the ride out and it didn't bounce your head off the restraint any more, nobody realized it. It was almost as big a ghost town as Adventure Express. Took a couple years before anybody caught on. Somebody told me they don't do the backwards Racer any more. Any truth to that nonsense?

I don't know if they don't do backwards Racer anymore cause we didn't get to it..If they did switch it to forwards I'm gonna get DC to write a strongly worded letter..:smh:

Daredevil is very dope. Re watched it a second time with my girl and there's a lot of subtle details that foreshadow later plot lines

KoTR returning?? They actually doing it

Yessir. I believe it will start tomorrow, but no names yet in the tourney. They should have at least Owens in it representing NXT and maybe once a month on RAW and/or Main Event, at least a match with NXT stars even though they have their own show. Make it similar to when the MId Atlantic or Central States belt would be mentioned and defended like it was with Jim Crockett Promotions.

Yes, I hope some of the popular NXT guys are in it. Wonder if the winner gets a shot at the belt.

Kane will probably win it though.

Last edited:
KoTR returning?? They actually doing it

Yessir. I believe it will start tomorrow, but no names yet in the tourney. They should have at least Owens in it representing NXT and maybe once a month on RAW and/or Main Event, at least a match with NXT stars even though they have their own show. Make it similar to when the MId Atlantic or Central States belt would be mentioned and defended like it was with Jim Crockett Promotions.

Starts tonight, finals tomorrow.

Raw is in GB, Wisconsin tonight.

Expect a ****** crowd.

Aside from Cena/Rusev already announced for Payback, i expect Orton/Rollins in another gimmick match to be announced for the ppv.

We probably get Reigns/Kane feud and Ryback/Wyatt feud started tonight.

smokin.gif

Last edited:
Daredevil is very dope. Re watched it a second time with my girl and there's a lot of subtle details that foreshadow later plot lines
Finished it over the weekend. Series was very good, although I think it peaked around episode 8 or 9. The last couple episodes were just okay.

ER was pretty weak. Really only enjoyed the tag match.

was never really a smashing pumpkins fan, but this first single off their second album is still dope to me:

reminds me of high school

Back
Top Bottom