Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

as much as I hate Sheamus he should never be a face. only a heel. easier to hate than to love.

tag team match was nice. new day are a good team as far as wrestling is concerned. and they are deff on their way to being full blown heel team. finally. slow and steady.

tag team match was nice. new day are a good team as far as wrestling is concerned. and they are deff on their way to being full blown heel team. finally. slow and steady.

The power of big e and the high flying kofi make a good team. Xavier can be a good mouth piece for them

The power of big e and the high flying kofi make a good team. Xavier can be a good mouth piece for them
b-I-n-g-o

it's sad they tried to give this American hero thing to swagger and he dropped the ball. bc rusev might get the most heat in the company... besides Cena I guess lol

That the way it should be minus the tomfoolery..

Edit:

Last edited:
Yea New Day/BRC was def MOTN.

Xavier is gonna be a great heel...dude is so naturally annoying and unlikable :lol:

Yea New Day/BRC was def MOTN.

Xavier is gonna be a great heel...dude is so naturally annoying and unlikable :lol:

i'm diggin this team as a heel... Uppercats are over as a heel or a face so i'm fine with them as faces. kinda too soon to take the strap off them though

That's because if you asked WWE themselves, there are no faces & heels in the divas division...just a bunch of weird, catty women...

Last edited:
There's no way the Divas division is gonna improve unfortunately. There's some good workers (not the Bella's :nerd:) but the booking is so stupid. HHH is doing a great job with the NXT women why not let him book?

So was the ppv even worth watching?..I can either watch it or fire up Daredevil..

He started off on Adventure Express, then went on the old Italian Job ride, then went on The Beast, and finished up with 2 trips on Vortex..:smokin

Nice!! I remember back in the day there was NEVER a line for Adventure Express. No matter how big the crowd was, you could just about always walk straight onto that one haha. Always loved the Vortex, but when I got taller I had to stop riding in the front of the cars because the way the cut the opening, that fiberglass always cut the tops of my knees up. Took me forever to work up the nerve to do a coaster with a loop when I was little, so it sounds like you have a brave little dude. Glad you guys had a good time!

Nice!! I remember back in the day there was NEVER a line for Adventure Express. No matter how big the crowd was, you could just about always walk straight onto that one haha. Always loved the Vortex, but when I got taller I had to stop riding in the front of the cars because the way the cut the opening, that fiberglass always cut the tops of my knees up. Took me forever to work up the nerve to do a coaster with a loop when I was little, so it sounds like you have a brave little dude. Glad you guys had a good time!

Yeah man it was awesome..He's never done anything more than carnival/fair rides so I was surprised when he was ready to jump straight to the big coasters..We got season passes so he's already decided we have to go once a week when school is out for the summer..

Yeah man it was awesome..He's never done anything more than carnival/fair rides so I was surprised when he was ready to jump straight to the big coasters..We got season passes so he's already decided we have to go once a week when school is out for the summer..

Yep, that's what a handful of us did in college. Had one buddy that had the free parking on his pass, so we'd grab him and roll up. If it was too crowded, we'd ride Adventure Express with no line, and something like the old viking ship, grab some La Rosa's and bounce. No crowd? Shooooot, we'd close the place down LOL.

Back
Top Bottom