Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

I'm watching summer slam 13 with cena vs Bryan. Man I can definitely see why Bryan had neck issues. Cena with that stupid flying leg drop onto the neck. Then after dude almost kills Bryan by holding his legs from the top and jumping down while holding Bryan. :smh: and then runs into a clothesline full speed :x

Last edited:
I'm watching summer slam 13 with cena vs Bryan. Man I can definitely see why Bryan had neck issues. Cena with that stupid flying leg drop onto the neck. Then after dude almost kills Bryan by holding his legs from the top and jumping down while holding Bryan. :smh: and then runs into a clothesline :x

About to watch that match.. :nthat:

I'm watching summer slam 13 with cena vs Bryan. Man I can definitely see why Bryan had neck issues. Cena with that stupid flying leg drop onto the neck. Then after dude almost kills Bryan by holding his legs from the top and jumping down while holding Bryan. :smh: and then runs into a clothesline full speed :x

it ain't chena's fault b

So did they basically give Naomi Sasha's gimmick? Looks like Sasha has another year in NXT :lol: :x Naomi is supposed to be face man, not the lame *** Bellas (are they faces?). Naomi's gimmick is looking like Sasha + JTG
tumblr_nng2yxCEjU1tji5aoo1_540.jpg

tumblr_nnfz8eH1LZ1saykaxo2_400.gif

View media item 1508868View media item 1508869

Last edited:
I get that they may not want her to win the title til another PPV, but Naomi gets a new gimmick, new theme, AND loses to Nikki due to interference from Brie, both who are default faces?? That's just :rofl: :smh:

there's something about the Bella Twins and maybe AJ LEE.. Paige's accent is getting irking.  But man AJ LEE.  There's something about her.

I get that they may not want her to win the title til another PPV, but Naomi gets a new gimmick, new theme, AND loses to Nikki due to interference from Brie, both who are default faces?? That's just :rofl: :smh:

You know they can't have the Bella's lose with them being on that magazine cover and the faces of a tv show. She might hold that till summer slam or mitb :x I loathe them ******* man I swear they suck. They suck at promos, in ring, acting, everything.

You know they can't have the Bella's lose with them being on that magazine cover and the faces of a tv show. She might hold that till summer slam or mitb :x I loathe them ******* man I swear they suck. They suck at promos, in ring, acting, everything.

Daniel Bryan and cena too

So this steel cage match was to keep everyone out of the ring basically had everyone in the ring... :lol:

Last edited:
and is dirk diggler growing the blond out of his hair? or
did he just forget to put the peroxide in this week?

Back
Top Bottom