Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

ozAknjD.gif

:rofl:

This ***** Cameron just used Bryan's Cattle Mutilation like it was a hip toss :stoneface:

View media item 1073910

Last edited:
WWE's current crop of Diva's is just not doing it for me..They've got to try harder and find some better women..

Wwe has a deal with under armor but still uses nike for photo shoots tho

Uso's play by play promo was weak

Last edited:
Get Roman Lashley off my tv...you think this is your ring? This is my ring? Right up there with....they didn't think I'd be here, but I'm here.

when it comes down to it hogan=jordan,not even close.dont matter about moves.people who have never watched wrestling know hogan,same with mj and basketball,

flair got more titles so he is russel,the godfather.

but im just staying in lines of basktetball only

oh yea lebron =cena 

WWE's current crop of Diva's is just not doing it for me..They've got to try harder and find some better women..
They for the most part have a deficiency that outweighs positives almost. Summer Rae's face is beat streets. AJ is cute but I almost get a pervvy vibe cause of her build. Cena Bella + her enhancements works. Bryan Bella lil too thin for my liking. We got Naomi, Layla, Lana & Stephs boobs as my 4 fav women in WWE. And a lot of them can't wrestle. Or can wrestle and have a dumb gimmick. Or they are a waste of space like Cameron. Boo her life.

AJ > all.[/quote/]We agree on Bo Dallas but this I can't personally agree to. She has a very pretty face. Got a lil booty on her. But I'm a boob guy, so she's lacking for my criteria. But I do Bo-Lieve I'd give her the biz given the opportunity. :smile:

Rosa will continue to do what she's been doing, tagging in for 3 seconds in multi diva matches and taking selfies in LA Fitness ;lol

Rosa will continue to do what she's been doing, tagging in for 3 seconds in multi diva matches and taking selfies in LA Fitness ;lol

Lol na she's on total divas now, she'll be on tv a lot more going forth. Layla gotta lay cool for now unless they put her as a valet.

Back
Top Bottom