Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

Triple H - Bret Favre

Talented and capable of being THE guy but will not just go away.

terrible comparison, i know

John Cena - Kobe

Is still being pushed as the man and go to guy but for the most part everyone wants to see them pass the torch down

Last edited:
Daniel Bryan - Derrick Rose

Uber talented, but plagued by injuries & hasn't got a real taste of a championship yet.

Juventud - Ron Artest :lol:

Crazy bastards.

Bo Dallas - Tim Tebow

Both are a little too positive and smiley, and people hate them for that.

Adam Rose - Chris Bosh

Self Explanatory

attitude era Goldust - Chris Bosh

Self explanatory

Tyler Breeze - Chris Bosh

Self Explanatory

Stardust - Chris Bosh

Self explanatory

Ric Flair - Joe Montana

Both are bonafide winners.

Carlito - Andrew Bynum

Both are lazy, and don't really care much about their respective professions outside of the money and recognition.

Kassius Ohno - Jamarcus Russell

Both had problems staying in shape and never cut it for the big time.

Evan Bourne - Vince Young

Could've been great, but essentially screwed themselves over.

Sami Zayn - KD

Both are just genuinely likable, nice guys..and they are both amazing at what they do.

Last edited:
Ric Flair = Michael Jordan..Really doesn't need an explanation..Both are the best at what they did, both are the, overall, biggest inspiration for the past 2-3 generations of stars in their sport, and both are the benchmark for every incoming athlete to live/be compared to..

Sting = Derek Jeter..Both are multy time world champions..Both have been the backbone of their companies over the course of 2 decades..Both never quite get the credit they deserve..Both have been called the Franchise of their organizations..Both get hated on by other for no other reason but jealousy..Both are HOF'ers..

CM Punk = Allen Iverson.

Thinks confidently he is the best.
In-ring is on point.
Speaks his mind.
Not the corporations, "guy."

Last edited:
Ric Flair = Michael Jordan..Really doesn't need an explanation..Both are the best at what they did, both are the, overall, biggest inspiration for the past 2-3 generations of stars in their sport, and both are the benchmark for every incoming athlete to live/be compared to..

Sting = Derek Jeter..Both are multy time world champions..Both have been the backbone of their companies over the course of 2 decades..Both never quite get the credit they deserve..Both have been called the Franchise of their organizations..Both get hated on by other for no other reason but jealousy..Both are HOF'ers..
lmao Flair is no MJ. Hulk is MJ

dont ever compare that bum sting to the biracial angel gawd jeter

How do you embed vines?

i switch from BBC coder, to Rich Text Format under the Preferences tab (under the last reply in the thread) - then click source, paste the embed code of the vine, hit source again then hit reply.

Last edited:
SCSA - MJ
The Rock - Lebron
CM Punk - Kobe
Undertaker - Tim Duncan

ozAknjD.gif

I feel like Bill Russell is better comparison for Ric Flair

I thought that at first due to the amount of titles won and dominance..But Flair and MJ are hugely considered the GOATs and the most influential..So thats why I did the comparison..

Back
Top Bottom