Wrestling Thread 5/19-6/1 | WWE Payback PPV - Shield v Evolution | Will Daniel Bryan Forfeit His Tit

Swagger should not be jobbing to Adam Rose :smh: .

Side note: @Peep Game
, your girl Layla can have it all :pimp: .

YFUJLbT.gif

All day.. Erry day...

Real talk... Swagger is the worst guy to ever hold the WWE Big Gold... Single worst reign.. Worse than Khali, who's at least a legit monster...

No way man...Swagger's not thaaat bad.

Khali is one of my least favorite human beings to ever exist.

actually swagger should be jobbing to rose,hes trash and doesnt need to be on tv and is wasting zebs managerial skills.
Real talk... Swagger is the worst guy to ever hold the WWE Big Gold... Single worst reign.. Worse than Khali, who's at least a legit monster...
I'm not saying Swagger is great, but Rose is horrible.  Swagger should be going for the US title, which is equivalent to the Diva's title.

No way man...Swagger's not thaaat bad.

Khali is one of my least favorite human beings to ever exist.

Khali's first year there was pretty decent.. Although he would never put on a good match, Cena and HHH got very decent story-telling matches outta him.. And he is a legit giant that looks like he could just chop your head if he wanted lol...

I got zero problems with his reign... Big, huge, monster wrestlers will always be legit Champs as long as they are presented in the right light... And the purpose of having a monster champ, is to set up the next champ for a strong run, after conquering the giant.. Can't fault Khali for WWE not telling the right story...

I'm not saying Swagger is great, but Rose is horrible.  Swagger should be going for the US title, which is equivalent to the Diva's title.
swagger should not be wrestling at all in the wwe,they should really work out a deal with tna and give them a list of dudes the wwe dont use and send them there,swagger would be on my list.hes a caw with no personality 

Khali's first year there was pretty decent.. Although he would never put on a good match, Cena and HHH got very decent story-telling matches outta him.. And he is a legit giant that looks like he could just chop your head if he wanted lol...

I got zero problems with his reign... Big, huge, monster wrestlers will always be legit Champs as long as they are presented in the right light... And the purpose of having a monster champ, is to set up the next champ for a strong run, after conquering the giant.. Can't fault Khali for WWE not telling the right story...

Khali moves around like one of those talking trees from Lord of the Rings..
But slower..

1. LOL @4Lucha , falling asleep during his NXT review.

2. Big Cas looks like Edge in the fact to me

3. Yea Kalitso is very small man. He really looks like a big mini-wrestler.

4. Is Big Shaq ever coming back to WWE?

5. Think Rhonda Rousey would make the jump when her MMA days are over?

Last edited:
I understand what they were trying to do, but the spot where they were in the Figure Four and rolling around went way too long.

Neville vs Kidd was awesome.  Need to watch this post game show now.  I heard it's really good and not the typical Raw/PPV post show crap.

1. LOL @4Lucha , falling asleep during his NXT review.

2. Big Cas looks like Edge in the fact to me

3. Yea Kalitso is very small man. He really looks like a big mini-wrestler.

4. Is Big Shaq ever coming back to WWE?

5. Think Rhonda Rousey would make the jump when her MMA days are over?

1) True...

3) Yeah, he'll never make it on the main roster no matter how talented he is.  Just way too small for WWE execs to push him.

4) One off appearances... sure

5) Not a chance.  Way too much money in movies.  And she would never do the travel schedule.

Back
Top Bottom