Wrestling Thread 5/19-6/1 | WWE Payback PPV - Shield v Evolution | Will Daniel Bryan Forfeit His Tit

that's what I heard a few weeks back. It amazes me as well.
frown.gif
Just a rumor, got debunked on Cheap Heat podcast. DC gonna be so proud
Almost made a twitter account and sent Paige some 4W-inspired tweets.

Does anyone even really care about Punk anymore?

He abandoned the wrestling world and it seems that he doesn't care to be associated with it at all anymore.

Just a rumor, got debunked on Cheap Heat podcast. DC gonna be so proud
Word. Thanks for the correct info sir. Rumors run rampant following any wrestling related info sometimes. Finally getting caught up on the last NXT. Excellent match by Sami and Breeze. Mojo getting beat up was quite enjoyable to see. Ascension is nothing special. Currently watching the Charlotte and Natalya match that received much praise.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Kofi, in a pre-match interview, noted that he beat Cesaro for the US title last year and that tonight he starts his road back to success.

OFFICIAL RESULT: Cesaro @ 3:00 via pin

Post match, Cesaro gives Kofi the neutralizer, because he can.

:rofl:

Kofi, in a pre-match interview, noted that he beat Cesaro for the US title last year and that tonight he starts his road back to success.

Why did they have Kofi beat Orton clean months ago? Just to make him a upper tier jobber again? He needs a character overhaul almost as bad as the team fruity guy.

I saw his promo and was like...

Huh-sheldon.gif

CM-Punk-laughing-at-Stephanie.gif

^He's alright, but he's only 25/26.

Still room to grow. He's 6'10 and can talk on the mic which are positives.

^He's alright, but he's only 25/26.

Still room to grow. He's 6'10 and can talk on the mic which are positives.

He's that tall?... I just assumed Enzo was a ****** lol... I thought he was like 6'6... He reminds me a ton of Kevin Nash promo wise... Just seems natural and smooth... Would love to see a big man battle between him and Brodie Lee down the line...

Back
Top Bottom