Wrestling Thread 5/19-6/1 | WWE Payback PPV - Shield v Evolution | Will Daniel Bryan Forfeit His Tit

NXT and Network viewings should be in the Network thread, and regular Sunday PPVs should stay in this one. Shuckay duckay quack quaaaaack.

Uggggh, I bet Payback is gonna suck :lol:

LL

Last edited:
Natty sucks.

But that was one of the best womens matches I've seen in a long time.

Last note: I've liked Kidd since he came in, wish he could have a good run on the main roster but that shh's impossible with how overlooked he is by the company and ultimately the fans now. Them giving him a mask ain't gonna help either :lol:

Last edited:
Two last notes:

Sami Zayn is going to be a star.

And of course..

Renee Young :pimp:

Home from work catching Takeover. One thing I appreciate about NXT is that they are actually having a match to decide the number 1 contender for the NXT championship.

I actually think putting Kidd under a mask would do wonders for him :lol:. He needs a full revamp. He's been Tyson Kidd since what, 08? 6 years, 1 tag reign and nothing else. A whole bunch of very good yet oft-seen matches. He's 33, and as simply Tyson Kidd, he's at a dead end, but in some lucha tag team with Richardo, Kalisto, or Hunico, it's at minimum a fresh start.

Could the shield break up soon?

The WWE's tour in japan has a few matches set, 2 stand out.

Kane VS Reigns
Cena and Reigns VS Wyatt and Kane

Kevin Steen and Willie Mack, should they sign, are being considered for TE, which begins taping in July.

Last edited:
Last night was my first time watching NXT, so it my first shot at getting to see some of these guys that are always talked about. I was definitely very pleased by the product. The Zayn/Breeze and Neville/Kidd matches were great .

Zayn is an absolute star. I am very interested to see how they bring him up to the main roster. I'm not quite sure how his character would translate, but I'd love to see him in matches with Rollins/Bryan/etc. I was definitely impressed by Breeze as well. I like his character, but he literally looks exactly like Dolph out there. So that is kind of weird.

Neville/Kidd was awesome. With never seeing Neville before, I was completely surprised by his athleticism. I just didn't expect it out of his body type. His finisher off the top rope was sick. He could probably use different ring attire though. I've only seen a little bit of Kidd before, but I was definitely impressed by him as well. I think putting him under a mask at this point is really the only way to go. Bringing him back as Tyson Kidd again would be stale. I really like Hunico as Sin Cara, and if they began to make him more serious, he and Kidd could be a good tag team that would be fun to watch.

It's really difficult for me to comprehend how these 4 guys aren't on the main roster with what I saw from them last night. Does WWE not think that the crowd will appreciate real, legitimate wrestling? I suppose things will be different once Vince is out of the picture, but man, last night was very eye opening for me. Will definitely be watching NXT from here forward.

Oh, and The Ascension are garbage. I hope they get brought up and job to Los Matadores.

Back
Top Bottom