Wrestling Thread 5/19-6/1 | WWE Payback PPV - Shield v Evolution | Will Daniel Bryan Forfeit His Tit

laugh.gif
Bootista's howl
BAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

roll.gif

The Bryan situation is terrible...if he's actually injured and is gonna be out for the next two months or so then he should relinquish the titles and just work his way back. I don't think that hurts his momentum at all and its just another notch on his way to being the GOAT underdog wrestler.

But this story with him refusing to give up the titles even when hes not cleared to complete is TERRIBLE for his character and just makes him look like a selfish heel. The only way this works is if the 'E knew that Bryan is able to compete for MITB and they're just draggin it out for a month to give him some time....otherwise they're really trying to **** up Bryan.

The Bryan situation is terrible...if he's actually injured and is gonna be out for the next two months or so then he should relinquish the titles and just work his way back. I don't think that hurts his momentum at all and its just another notch on his way to being the GOAT underdog wrestler.

But this story with him refusing to give up the titles even when hes not cleared to complete is TERRIBLE for his character and just makes him look like a selfish heel. The only way this works is if the 'E knew that Bryan is able to compete for MITB and they're just draggin it out for a month to give him some time....otherwise they're really trying to **** up Bryan.

His momentum is fading already because of his boring feud with Kane. I don't think it would stop his momentum by losing the belts assuming he gets the titles back later in the year and actually give him a respectable guy to feud with, whoever that may be.

^ Right, the feud with Kane was terrible and made him look weak as hell. I thought this little break could actually be a blessing in disguise for him so he can come back fresh and get back to the chase, but they're draggin this out and making him look worse and worse.

Last edited:
I was thinking that too. I've only seen the first episode and they're doing 2 new shows a night now. So I'm way behind.

Season started on the 5th so we missed 6 episodes by now. Gonna track it down online. Best show on TV in the last 4 years

How they gonna let my dude JBL get washed, but King gets saved? :smh:

They weren't trying to have another heart attack on live tv. Btw does anyone remember when JBL caused eddies grandmother or mom I think to have a heart attack on smack down?

I'm sorry. But if you like Adam Rose, Bo Dallas or any of this new garbage I feel sorry for you.

This is not entertaining. This is not making the WWE product stronger. It's making / continuing to enforce the mantra that WWE is a JOKE right now.

Why would you feel sorry for someone who is being entertained by something?

Besides, not everyone needs a "serious" gimmick. Brodus and Titus aren't exactly thriving in their new hard-edged roles.

Maybe jericho can revive the main event scene

:rofl: :rofl: sure. More than likely he'll have 2 lengthy feuds with some good matches, then get washed by someone who shouldn't be beating him, then he'll be back on the road with Fozzy.

RVD really looks like **** have some respect for the sport.

RVD so fat he like a roach stuck on his back can't flip over.

RVD looked like a rolled over cow.:smh:

:x :rofl:

RVD so fat he like a roach stuck on his back can't flip over.
The Rolling Thunder was pathetic.  He can barely get over.

The #1 Contender for the IC Title loses CLEAN on the show before the PPV.  Amazing.

RVD has looked so bad since coming back. Last week when in mid-move he forgot than he was supposed to do the Rolling Thunder was embarrassing, especially since he forgot twice.

Eva Marie live...oh boy

Eva Marie might be the worst wrestler ever but she is too hot.

At the rate she's going, she'd need 5 years of developmental from prime HBK, Jushin Liger and Ric Flair just to be a bit better than Great Khali

Summer Rae looks like a female Owen Hart..

Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

is it me or does Bo Dallas look like he could be Bray Wyatt's son? :lol:

similar in some mannerisms too

Back
Top Bottom