Wrestling Thread 5/19-6/1 | WWE Payback PPV - Shield v Evolution | Will Daniel Bryan Forfeit His Tit

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: what a thunderous wedgie, this girl is insane and I love it :lol: It's like they just tell her "Ok Alicia, go out there, and just **** **** up"

is it me or does Bo Dallas look like he could be Bray Wyatt's son?
laugh.gif

similar in some mannerisms too
Well they are brothers....
well that makes sense. knew they had to be related
laugh.gif
I.R.S. kids, their sister

35be43_72d7f506042525c26d97388e507c42dc.jpg_1024

Last edited:
Drew McIntyre. Went from being a great heel as The Chosen One with the best theme in the business...to jobbing to little people.

That's not how I remember it :lol:. Though McIntyre was a young up and comer, outside of his awesome theme and awesome finisher, as a character, he was terribly boring. The thing is, he sort of has Big E syndrome, where he's a naturally funny guy, and that doesn't translate to being a serious character. Simply being pushed as his 3MB character would do wonders.

This feud has better build up than any other feud goin on in the wwe right now. Hate to say it :lol:

Don't be embarrassed to admit that, cause it is.

Bray Wyatt... the heel.
  • Say the town you're in
  • Have an entrance that lets the crowd participate (cell phones)
  • Have a catchy song/catchphrase

Heel

:lol: #WWELogic

Why exactly did it take Cena so long to come out?

That's business as usual Cena. He's supposedly a face, but he's always been a jerk, like Sheamus. You don't remember when Umaga murdered Maria, then Cena finally came sprinting out when Umaga was dragging her lifeless body in the ring :lol:? VINTAGE CENA

Last edited:
been on a vaca haven't really checked in.. didn't get a chance to watch raw or read any reports.. should I save my time and just not watch it?

Posted it like 2 weeks ago lol

How if WONL reported it today.

Ummmmm.....nooooooo :lol:

DC, stop spamming before I start removing your posts.  If you care so much about the show, make a thread about it.
Reported for abuse of power.

:rofl:

Big E finally gets some offense in. And it isn't even February. :smile:

:x :rofl: :smh:

Man, Dustin and Orton would of been awesome in Dustin's prime.
On the contrary, I think Dustin is wrestling better than he ever has been.

He's the Christian type wrestler. Not super athletic, strong, or flashy. But very smooth in the ring and never misses a step.

You beat me to it. Dustin's prime is actually right now :lol:

A Ted Dibiase Jr run in would be so awesome right now

Sarcasm?

Why don't they do the rko bomb anymore

Cause they haven't once hit it correctly

They really gotta change his finisher though. He's not the first skinny fat person so I can't hold that against him.
This dude's finisher is Stratusfaction

The Bo Dog :x

Last edited:
What are you lookin at son? :rofl:

"GET THAT CAMERA OUTTA MY FACE"
*fixes hair in said camera*

GIMME A HECK YES !

This guy's underwear was made out of a du rag :lol:

Fox the best thing goin' son.

I'm strangely aroused by this

Kinda turned on

Barrett is a lucky dude
Wade tappin that? Bet she moan like Jada Fire

:rofl: :rofl: :pimp: :pimp: :rofl: :pimp:

Anyone else think it's a little odd that DC was praising Alicia Fox for her intensity just DAYS before her character did a total 180?

WWE mole? :nerd:

Remember when the NXT fanboys all told me how great of a wrestler Emma was and she'd be a star on Raw?
And who said she would be a star on RAW?

She is a great wrestler. I said I hope her and Paige DON'T come to the main roster because they won't be respected as much.

But nice try.

Reported for trolling too.

I'm sorry. But if you like Rose, Bo Dallas or any of this new garbage I feel sorry for you.

This is not entertaining. This is not making the WWE product stronger. It's making / continuing to enforce the mantra that WWE is a JOKE right now.
Yea both of those dudes are terrible. Gimmicks that is. I like Leo Kruger much more than Leon Rose.

Del Rio's kicks sound like gun shots man :x
Yea he always had some nice kicks. I really like the step-up corner Enzuguri

I would lick that soda off her body if it fit my macros.
You are a fool man. LOL

Alicia's soda covered body doe :pimp:
Yea man, nice look

Anyone else think it's a little odd that DC was praising Alicia Fox for her intensity just DAYS before her character did a total 180?

WWE mole? :nerd:
:nerd:

is it me or does Bo Dallas look like he could be Bray Wyatt's son? :lol:

similar in some mannerisms too
8)

^ yes and it was weirdly erotic no dc gay stuff

Bill Goldberg now has a podcast
http://podcastone.com/Whos-Next-with-Goldberg

Do not care to listen at all

Steve Austin show with Vader is up
http://podcastone.com/Steve-Austin-Show-Clean

You are the man. The Goldberg show was cool.

Why is Roman breaking all of those chairs? I could use one of those in my room -_-
Paige could have used one.

Aicia needs to join the new nation,big e titus n mark .that needs to happen,adam rose as a trolling heel would be awesome but as a good guy would be stale.

I've watched Alicia Foxxx's meltdown 3 time and it's just great :lol:. There's different things you catch each time, like when she pulls the soda cans out, a guy in the crowd yells "Alicia! You already did that!" :lol: :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom