Wrestling Thread 5/19-6/1 | WWE Payback PPV - Shield v Evolution | Will Daniel Bryan Forfeit His Tit

WWE is beyond cringeworthy at this point. I got a good laugh at Cesaro being able to cleanly lift Arby-D last night. The definition of washed.

Other than being a walking Arby's advertisement, what's Rob Van Dam's purpose right now? Not a fan of this Sheamus and Cesaro feud either.

why cant wwe go back to have more alignments for the characters in the past we had
BABY FACE NEUTRAL FACE HEROIC FACE
JOBBER NEUTRAL JOBBER SUPER JOBBER
LAWFUL HEEL NEUTRAL HEEL CHAOTIC HEEL

now all we have is
Shame us MONSTER HEEL Smackdown Jobber AND HEROIC CENA

Arby D... Rufus... Hmmmm....

Wheels are turning upstairs. Bo Dallas = Variant Lionheart Chris Jericho. Arby D looks like Rufus without the lack of hair. Have Bo Dallas & Arby D feud. Pay off can be some gimmick match where Arby is forced to become a Bo-liever!! Yeeeeeah Baybeeee!!

Imagine the segments with Bo trying to get Arby D fit again. Television Gold!

Last edited:
I've watched Alicia Foxxx's meltdown 3 time and it's just great
laugh.gif
. There's different things you catch each time, like when she pulls the soda cans out, a guy in the crowd yells "Alicia! You already did that!"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
She got the best gimmick right now.

I've watched Alicia Foxxx's meltdown 3 time and it's just great :lol: . There's different things you catch each time, like when she pulls the soda cans out, a guy in the crowd yells "Alicia! You already did that!" :lol: :lol: .
She got the best gimmick right now.

:rofl: :rofl:
View media item 992890
Ya'll know what I just realized? Alicia Fox is bizarro Rusev. Well, in the ring at least.

Last edited:
And this Alicia Fox thing is just weird. Creative throwing **** at the wall to see what sticks. Pouring soda on yourself can't be good for the skin.

Yea the Alicia situation appears to be a little uncomfortable. Folks don't care about her so there is little to no reaction. She is hitting men, which isn't PG. She looks kinda good doing it and her weave is about to get detached at any given moment. Putting her hands all in folks faces man.

tumblr_n67ilcCzEL1sg99p0o1_500.jpg

Note on What The Shield vs. Evolution Contract Read

Credit Leon Peters and Pwinsider.com

At the end of Raw during the Shield vs. Evolution contract signing, the cameraman very briefly zoomed in on the contract right at the beginning of the segment.I went back and paused it to see what a WWE "contract" actually says and, I kid you not, this is word for word what the small print at the bottom of the page said:

"World Wrestling Entertainment is a creative genius. The whole creation of the universe was fashioned by his ever-toiling hands. All living mortals should praise his name and image."

LOL

Last edited:
Committed many acts of savagery last night... Just realized I didn't read Raw spoilers... Happy i get to go home and watch it on Hulu...

Cena/Wyatt feud to end at MITB.

VKM lost interest in Sheamus, HHH still behind him. Sheamus VS Cena at Summer Slam being discussed.

Last night's Raw was Batista's last for the time being.

Kane VS D Bry rumored for MITB.

nter cmpunk must work for creative if Sheamus is gettin time against cena .. smh so pale and uninteresting

Back
Top Bottom