Wrestling Thread 5/19-6/1 | WWE Payback PPV - Shield v Evolution | Will Daniel Bryan Forfeit His Tit

They really got my dude jobbing in a Davey Crockett outfit 
roll.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

I will say it though, if they cut the dancing crap and Austin Powers movie routine, he has a Jericho demeanor. I can see some of the same skill set and his current look reminds me of long pony tail Jericho. But the whole package currently is utterly annoying.

Last edited:
This has become almost unbearable to watch..Everything is just beyond predictable..I'm done for the night..

I will say it though, if they cut the dancing crap and Austin Powers movie routine, he has a Jericho demeanor. I can see some of the same skill set and his current look reminds me of long pony tail Jericho. But the whole package currently is utterly annoying.
Yeah, if that fairy **** was kept to a minimum and he just went in there and opened up a can he would be fine. But no...everything has to be over the top and ridiculous

When I think about it, I legit can't think of why Sandow didn't work.  Even as a midcarder.  Dude hasn't held a single piece of gold in WWE.

I get really annoyed with the product when it feels like mismanagement is the only thing I can point to for things not working.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom