Wrestling Thread: 4/11 TNA Impact LIVE - Bully Ray v Jeff Hardy TLC Match for the World Title

What is your favorite WrestleMania match of all time?

• Savage v Steamboat - IC Title Match (WM3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hogan v Savage - Superpowers Collide (WM5)

• Warrior v Hogan - Title v Title (WM6)

• Warrior v Savage - Retirement Match (WM7)

• Bret v Owen (WM10)

• Razor v HBK - IC Title Ladder Match (WM10)

• Shawn v Bret - WWF Title Iron Man Match (WM12)

• Bret v Austin (WM13)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title Ladder Match (WM2000)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title TLC Match (WM17)

• Austin v Rock - WWF Title No DQ Match (WM17)

• Rock v Hogan (WM18)

• Michaels v Jericho (WM19)

• Benoit v HHH v HBK - World Title Match (WM20)

• Angle v Michaels (WM21)

• Michaels v Flair - Retirement Match (WM24)

• Undertaker v Michaels (WM25)

• Undertaker v Michaels - Streak v Career Match (WM26)

• Undertaker v HHH - No Holds Barred Match (WM27)

• Undertaker v HHH - Hell in a Cell, HBK Special Guest Referee (WM28)

• Total voters
I doubt he walked out in anger. He is apparently sign through 2014, so he wouldn't walk away from all that money and extra promotions for his movie. Also if he did just get up and leave the company that could possibly be a breach on contract law suit. Which would look terrible on his part in the publics eye

enough of them setting up WM matches a year in advance
mean.gif
I agree that kills all the suspense building up to Mania.    I think after last night and the bad reviews the show got overall I think WWE will wait a while.   After Rock having all of his family their I started thinking this might be the last time we see him in a regular match.  

While listening to that radio show link posted last night after Wrestlemania, it was rumored that Rock told his family that this was his last match because his schedule was too hectic. Just a rumor but its still :smh:
If that's true, I'm not even mad at the Rock.

If anything, he's doing everyone a huge favor by realizing that he probably was a little bit in over his head.

If you guys want to be mad at anyone, be mad at Vince and creative for putting all their chips on a part-timer instead of developing their in-house talent.

He's gonna be on the cover or WWE 2K14, you think he's gonna just up and leave. C'mon

Basically restating what GHIMS already posted but here's from Meltzer....

There is absolute panic at Raw at this moment as the show was scheduled to build to a segment where Brock Lesnar beat up Rock to set up next year's WrestleMania main event. However, Rock is not there and the word at the building is he went home.

Vince McMahon, the writers and producers are in the process of redoing the show, evidently believing the angle has been nixed. Nobody knows any details as to what happened past that as the belief right now is Rock is not appearing and hopefully if that changes we'll get an update.

We will continue this thread this week with so much currently going on.  I don't want to kill this one off.

Vince is dropping the ball ..... Its time for someone to take over backstage and run the show like hbk did in his prime.

Well I was just gonna fast forward through RAW tonight but it looks like ill be paying attention.

4w, you didn't post how your experience at WM29 was.

You saving it for the new thread?

So they were just going to re-hash the Cena and Brock angle from last year, except that this time Brock is coming off his second loss in 3 matches as well as Rock losing. I don't think that it would've felt important with both Rock and Lesnar taking L's last night anyways.
I agree.  They better not have Ryback feud with Cena either.   smh Ryback has yet to win on PPV if I'm not mistaken.  Last nights clean loss to Mark Henry killed his push in my eyes.    I think its time for The Shield to get a major push and for them to start winning titles.   They are the only legit stable WWE has right now.  I want to see Fandango Feud with the Miz for the Intercontinental Title.   Ziggler's stable had potential but WWE killed it with  Ziggler losing all the damn time.   I'd like to see Ambrose and Rollins feud with Team Hell No for the tag titles with Reigns always at ringside.

If that's true, I'm not even mad at the Rock.

If anything, he's doing everyone a huge favor by realizing that he probably was a little bit in over his head.

If you guys want to be mad at anyone, be mad at Vince and creative for putting all their chips on a part-timer instead of developing their in-house talent.
I agree 100%  It was a damn shame they left Cesaro off the show. This was my biggest beef with having The Rock as the champion.   Hopefully WWE wakes the f**k up and realizes this.   It's time for Cesaro, The Shield, Fandango, Big E, Ziggler, and Daniel Bryan to get  major pushes.

Also anyone here thinking about going to MITB in Philly? I might be going. The last time I went to an event was No Way Out and I was caught on camera a couple times throughout the night. The one where they caught me screaming my *** off :smh: :lol: Don't remember which match it was around tho. Thought it was Punks (even though I got shown in that one too lol)

UPDATE

Dwayne Johnson isn't on TV tonight because he suffered an injury, the nature of which we don't know the severity of at press time in last night's match.

Imagine if 4w got to his seats yesterday and GHIMS had the seat next to him! That would be the ultimate troll move right there lol

UPDATE

Dwayne Johnson isn't on TV tonight because he suffered an injury, the nature of which we don't know the severity of at press time in last night's match.

I don't buy that excuse unless there were definite plans for him to get beat down.

Back
Top Bottom