Wrestling Thread: 4/11 TNA Impact LIVE - Bully Ray v Jeff Hardy TLC Match for the World Title

What is your favorite WrestleMania match of all time?

• Savage v Steamboat - IC Title Match (WM3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hogan v Savage - Superpowers Collide (WM5)

• Warrior v Hogan - Title v Title (WM6)

• Warrior v Savage - Retirement Match (WM7)

• Bret v Owen (WM10)

• Razor v HBK - IC Title Ladder Match (WM10)

• Shawn v Bret - WWF Title Iron Man Match (WM12)

• Bret v Austin (WM13)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title Ladder Match (WM2000)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title TLC Match (WM17)

• Austin v Rock - WWF Title No DQ Match (WM17)

• Rock v Hogan (WM18)

• Michaels v Jericho (WM19)

• Benoit v HHH v HBK - World Title Match (WM20)

• Angle v Michaels (WM21)

• Michaels v Flair - Retirement Match (WM24)

• Undertaker v Michaels (WM25)

• Undertaker v Michaels - Streak v Career Match (WM26)

• Undertaker v HHH - No Holds Barred Match (WM27)

• Undertaker v HHH - Hell in a Cell, HBK Special Guest Referee (WM28)

• Total voters
Punk is that dude, but before he attempted that elbow, I was like "Damn I hope he makes it"
laugh.gif

The WWE has somebody lined up, for Cena, and have for awhile??? Like, an actual plan?? Not used to logic like that from them. We'll see.

I feel like breaking out the Tombstone Legacy of the Undertaker dvd after last nights match. I should probably get a new Taker set since the last match on that one is from 2003.

Never give up ya'll.
It's without a doubt Ryback. He was the next in line before Rock came back. Aside from Ziggler holding the strap, 2013 is going to be awful for wrestling.

Last edited:
Still recovering from last night's events & festivities. Got back home from NY/NJ at around 5 AM this morning.

This thread doubled from the last time I visited but I still wanna go through the pages to see how my NT brethren reacted to the show. I've been oblivious to anything internet related for the past 36 hours so I'll catch up with it all later in the week when I have the time.

I'm sure I have a pretty good idea of how everything went in here though.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Batista is coming back to feud with Cena.
I didn't watch wrestling when he was around but I think it was Cena who caused him to quit in storyline, unless i'm mistaking.

I want to file a complaint with WWE or Ticketmaster in regards to my seats and view yesterday. Can anyone tell me if this is feasible and where I should go to in order to do so as properly as possible.?

That's why on my way back to te izod parking lot I saw a dude walking with a money in the bank brief case. I wa alike how'd he get that.

I want to file a complaint with WWE or Ticketmaster in regards to my seats and view yesterday. Can anyone tell me if this is feasible and where I should go to in order to do so as properly as possible.?

I'm sure you can do it on WWE.com

Those who complained were moved to other seats.

Same thing happened last year. They need to chill out with those pillars. Don't put anything above the set.

Last edited:
Original Plans for Tonight’s Raw Opening Revealed

As noted earlier, The Rock was scheduled to be confronted by Brock Lesnar on tonight’s Raw episode, however The Rock is no where to be found.

Raw’s original script was set to feature The Rock opening the show with a promo about losing the WWE title to John Cena. This promo would have led to Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman confronting Rock and laying him out, planting the seeds for a future pay-per-view bout between the two (rumored for WrestleMania 30).

With The Rock skipping out without notice, WWE had to re-write the show. A WWE source described the environment as “chaos backstage”.

As noted earlier, The Rock was scheduled to be confronted by Brock Lesnar on tonight’s Raw episode, however The Rock is no where to be found.

Raw’s original script was set to feature The Rock opening the show with a promo about losing the WWE title to John Cena. This promo would have led to Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman confronting Rock and laying him out, planting the seeds for a future pay-per-view bout between the two (rumored for WrestleMania 30).

With The Rock skipping out without notice, WWE had to re-write the show. A WWE source described the environment as “chaos backstage”.

Not Even Mad At That. Vince couldn't possibly have thought The Rock was going to lose clean then take a Brock beat down in back to back nights. Couldn't possibly have thought The Rock would agree to that. And these Brock beat downs are starting to get boring especially if he's going to just lose at the end of the feud. He should come out and break Trips arm again.

Next Cena Feud....
RVD return? Meh. Want no parts. Swagtista would be an interesting surprise. But he'll just be fed to Cena. Ryback has unfinished business with Mizark. They just need to let the Show Off cash in tonight. Star the Era of the Zig Zag already.

just stay away and promote your @#$ I really never believed he was back full time it's just more promoting and crap.

I'm all in right now for Ziggler to get a push at the title. What they do with Punk? We know Taker gone until Feb.

That's why on my way back to te izod parking lot I saw a dude walking with a money in the bank brief case. I wa alike how'd he get that.

They were offering some money or wwe stuff for anyone that told them who took it...crazy that you saw the guy lol

I'm sick of Duane. If he truly walked out I hope he never comes back. ***** unprofessional.
Forgive my ignorance, but I've been out-of-the-loop, what else has he done that's unprofessional?

You guys think he walked because of the storyline?  I remember someone posted that he wanted Pat Patterson more involved with the story...

So they were just going to re-hash the Cena and Brock angle from last year, except that this time Brock is coming off his second loss in 3 matches as well as Rock losing. I don't think that it would've felt important with both Rock and Lesnar taking L's last night anyways.

Forgive my ignorance, but I've been out-of-the-loop, what else has he done that's unprofessional?

You guys think he walked because of the storyline?  I remember someone posted that he wanted Pat Patterson more involved with the story...

I just meant this particular instance.

I'm not 100% sold on him just straight up walking out either. Waiting to hear more about what really happened.

Something is definitely up...

Last night seemed like they were giving Rock a farewell.

Most likely a case of miscommunication.

While listening to that radio show link posted last night after Wrestlemania, it was rumored that Rock told his family that this was his last match because his schedule was too hectic. Just a rumor but its still :smh:

While listening to that radio show link posted last night after Wrestlemania, it was rumored that Rock told his family that this was his last match because his schedule was too hectic. Just a rumor but its still :smh:

LAW Radio? About to look it up on youtube.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom