Wrestling Thread: 4/11 TNA Impact LIVE - Bully Ray v Jeff Hardy TLC Match for the World Title

What is your favorite WrestleMania match of all time?

• Savage v Steamboat - IC Title Match (WM3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hogan v Savage - Superpowers Collide (WM5)

• Warrior v Hogan - Title v Title (WM6)

• Warrior v Savage - Retirement Match (WM7)

• Bret v Owen (WM10)

• Razor v HBK - IC Title Ladder Match (WM10)

• Shawn v Bret - WWF Title Iron Man Match (WM12)

• Bret v Austin (WM13)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title Ladder Match (WM2000)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title TLC Match (WM17)

• Austin v Rock - WWF Title No DQ Match (WM17)

• Rock v Hogan (WM18)

• Michaels v Jericho (WM19)

• Benoit v HHH v HBK - World Title Match (WM20)

• Angle v Michaels (WM21)

• Michaels v Flair - Retirement Match (WM24)

• Undertaker v Michaels (WM25)

• Undertaker v Michaels - Streak v Career Match (WM26)

• Undertaker v HHH - No Holds Barred Match (WM27)

• Undertaker v HHH - Hell in a Cell, HBK Special Guest Referee (WM28)

• Total voters
He did have a year long reign on his own. Let him come back after alittle break and just be a mouth piece only wrestling alittle while pushing the young dudes along with Heyman and Lesnar. This of course will eventually lead to the dream match of Lesner Vs Punk
I'm all for Punk vs Lesnar but I think The Shield is better on their own.  It's time for WWE to give them all singles pushes while they remain a team.

-There is absolute panic at Raw at this moment. The show was scheduled to build to a segment where Brock Lesnar beat up Rock to set up next year's WrestleMania main event. Rock is not there. The word at the building is he went home. Vince McMahon, the writers and producers are in the process of redoing the show, evidently believing the angle has been nixed. Nobody knows any details as to what happened past that. The belief right now is Rock is not appearing and hopefully if that changes we'll get an update.

--There is a second major angle tonight to set up the main feud going forward and the Extreme Rules main event involving John Cena's next title defense. It is one of the things that has been planned for some time and was actually scheduled before Mania.

Hmmmmmmm

I woke up today feeling like crap.

I'm going to file a dispute with my bank to get my money back over that streaming fiasco.

If worse comes to worse...

I'm going to sue the wwe, and take them to small claims court.
Saw a story on ringsidenews.com that wwe is offering refunds for those with stream issues..Said go to wwe.com/ppv and hit the contact button, then send a message stating your issue and they'd do a refund..
Sent an email a few hours ago.

Listen to Vince in the background doing his Michael Cole impersonation.
laugh.gif

- WWE decided to cut the inter-gender tag match before WrestleMania went live as they wanted to give the top three matches as much time as they wanted.

The match is now scheduled for tonight's Raw.

- The reason WWE had no fireworks open the WrestleMania pay-per-view was due to the light skies and the feeling that the Hurricane Sandy video would be overpowered by the pyro.

- CM Punk banged up his knee in the spot where he jumped off the top rope with a flying elbow on the Undertaker, who was on a table on the outside of the ring. People backstage were amazed that Punk didn’t slow down and finished the match as he was in a lot of pain.

- Time was cut from the Jack Swagger vs. Alberto Del Rio match at last nights PPV event. (Shoulda been the dark match)

- As noted earlier, several mid card talents were not used at last night’s WrestleMania pay-per-view event, and they seemed to be down because of that. Many in the company thought it was silly that Antonio Cesaro was not used at all, despite how hard he has worked for the company all year round.

- From the online stream to pay-per-view providers across the country, WWE also had issues with the pay-per-view stream last night. Not only that but thousands of fans inside MetLife Stadium had their views obstructed by the WrestleMania set, specifically the giant pillars that supported the set. After complaining to stadium officials, many fans were moved to seats with better views.

so are they going with sideplates instead of nameplates to identify the champion now?

That's what I've heard..From what I understand there is already CM Punk plates with his taped fist logo for when he gets the belt back..

That's what I've heard..From what I understand there is already CM Punk plates with his taped fist logo for when he gets the belt back..
CAN't WAIT. But as much as I love Punk, I would love to see D-Bry get it and have Ziggler get the WHC and have them have a champion vs. champion feud. Those two have great ring chemistry. Only in my wildest dreams though...

Punk is that dude, but before he attempted that elbow, I was like "Damn I hope he makes it" :lol:.

The WWE has somebody lined up, for Cena, and have for awhile??? Like, an actual plan?? Not used to logic like that from them. We'll see.

I feel like breaking out the Tombstone Legacy of the Undertaker dvd after last nights match. I should probably get a new Taker set since the last match on that one is from 2003.

Never give up ya'll.

Back
Top Bottom