Wrestling Thread: 4/11 TNA Impact LIVE - Bully Ray v Jeff Hardy TLC Match for the World Title

What is your favorite WrestleMania match of all time?

• Savage v Steamboat - IC Title Match (WM3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hogan v Savage - Superpowers Collide (WM5)

• Warrior v Hogan - Title v Title (WM6)

• Warrior v Savage - Retirement Match (WM7)

• Bret v Owen (WM10)

• Razor v HBK - IC Title Ladder Match (WM10)

• Shawn v Bret - WWF Title Iron Man Match (WM12)

• Bret v Austin (WM13)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title Ladder Match (WM2000)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title TLC Match (WM17)

• Austin v Rock - WWF Title No DQ Match (WM17)

• Rock v Hogan (WM18)

• Michaels v Jericho (WM19)

• Benoit v HHH v HBK - World Title Match (WM20)

• Angle v Michaels (WM21)

• Michaels v Flair - Retirement Match (WM24)

• Undertaker v Michaels (WM25)

• Undertaker v Michaels - Streak v Career Match (WM26)

• Undertaker v HHH - No Holds Barred Match (WM27)

• Undertaker v HHH - Hell in a Cell, HBK Special Guest Referee (WM28)

• Total voters
On a side note. Since I feel wwe purposely misses the ball on when to make big things happen like ziggler cashing in with a mark crowd yesterday, I think he will cash in tonight and win or RVD makes a return. The raw after mania is usually the best raw of the year.

On a side note. Since I feel wwe purposely misses the ball on when to make big things happen like ziggler cashing in with a mark crowd yesterday, I think he will cash in tonight and win or RVD makes a return. The raw after mania is usually the best raw of the year.

I hope some that "best raw of the year" goodness carries over to smackdown because i will be at that taping on Tuesday night.

When Mania finally hits the Bay Area, I'm there. I'm optimistic it'll happen when the Warriors and 49ers new homes finally open.

Why can't they just let m boy Ziggler shine.

I'm glad he didn't cash in last night. He's been constantly losing and just lost earlier on the card
And you guys want him looking even weaker by winning the title by cash in on a downed opponent?!?

If booking was done correctly. Ziggler and Langston win the titles. (Unexpected and it puts a it of life in the tag division with new champs and give something new for team hell no since they are stale right now.)
THEN have Ziggler who just won the tag titles cash in after del rio/swag match (that program is dead. And del rio just isn't working as a face)
Thus you have Ziggler looking credible as a champ just coming off a win.
Ziggler would look strong as double champ and redeem his persistent losing streak.

But of course WWE will just have him cash in out of no where still looking weak, no one will believe him as champ and his reign will be a joke.

View media item 354438

Havent caught Raw in a month. If its the same old ish tonight I seriously give up

That's where I'm at also man if tonight doesn't wow me I might just have to take my 1st ever hiatus from wwe

$70 ******* dollars smh x 10000

I haven't payed for a WM since WM XX3. Since then I felt the cards have been lackluster. This year looked like a B PPV card full of rematches.

That's where I'm at also man if tonight doesn't wow me I might just have to take my 1st ever hiatus from wwe

$70 ******* dollars smh x 10000

I'm in the same boat, especially since cena is wwe champ again and rock is gone now to do his movies. Although I took a hiatus from wwe before from like 2004-2009.

Btw I think that stage from last night with the bridge, empire state building and statue of liberty was amazing. Much better than the show itself.

Last edited:
Went last night and Yes CM Punk vs Undertaker was awesome, when i thought he was going to dive out the ring everyone was like no way. Crowd was dead after that match, fortunate for me my view wasn't obstructed from the beam. I also met the Rock after his match right outside the Toyota club corridor as well as Jerry Lawler, R-Truth, Joe Hennig aka Michael McGillicutty, Parking lot J was live. The fans made the event fun but the PPV overall was not worth the money i spent. First and last live show i go to. No surprises at all. HOF was better than mania imo.

The Brahma Bull sideplates have been replaced with U can't See me logo. Saw the pic of Cena holding it with Michelle Beadle for a pic.

Hope all of you who complained for the short time Rocky held it again enjoy this now. Your champ is here. Again. Pfft.

The Brahma Bull sideplates have been replaced with U can't See me logo. Saw the pic of Cena holding it with Michelle Beadle for a pic.

Hope all of you who complained for the short time Rocky held it again enjoy this now. Your champ is here. Again. Pfft.

Dude I love your avy....I want a sting one too :-(

Also.

Brock Lesnar in person is huge
eek.gif
eek.gif

dude bumped into my cutting through to somewhere and it felt like i was hit by a car
laugh.gif

Dude I love your avy....I want a sting one too :-(

Thanks and I'll be glad to do 1 for you if U'd like.

Just shoot me a PM with info...
Youtube link
Border Color
Tag Color
Tag
Time (The time has to total six seconds)

For this Sting avy I made, the poster fading to his intro is from his match vs Savage @ Spring Stampede and the Scorpion deathdrop is from another Sting tribute vid alltogether. Totaled 5 secs.

I WON'T DO IT RIGHT AWAY BUT I"LL GET TO IT.

Last edited:
Thanks and I'll be glad to do 1 for you if U'd like.

Just shoot me a PM with info...
Youtube link
Border Color
Tag Color
Tag
Time (The time has to total six seconds)

For this Sting avy I made, the poster fading to his intro is from his match vs Savage @ Halloween Havoc and the Scorpion deathdrop is from another Sting tribute vid alltogether. Totaled 5 secs.

I WON'T DO IT RIGHT AWAY BUT I"LL GET TO IT.
Can I have one too 
nerd.gif

A fan actually stole the money in the bank brief case. WWE personnel was going ham trying to find it...not sure if that was shared and I doubt that impacted decision to not cash it in.

Hope to see you guys in New Orleans and ill post my pictures today.

I woke up today feeling like crap.

I'm going to file a dispute with my bank to get my money back over that streaming fiasco.

If worse comes to worse...

I'm going to sue the wwe, and take them to small claims court.

Saw a story on ringsidenews.com that wwe is offering refunds for those with stream issues..Said go to wwe.com/ppv and hit the contact button, then send a message stating your issue and they'd do a refund..

Sure send me a PM. But just 1 request and please understand I wont do it right away.

Back
Top Bottom